专家点
发表于 2008-12-27 16:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

2008年的最后一周就这样溜走了

在沉默中等着盼着的是新的希望么?

只是有些回忆深埋在记忆中

渐行渐远的开始遗忘着

平静得等待着..

周末愉快

I couldn′t make the colors match today                                        我找不到一种颜色形容我今天的心情
I don′t know what else to say                                                        我不知还有什么可说
Except I tried and they can′t say I didn′t                                   除了——我试过,他们怎么可以否定我?!
I don′t like the stuff they′re feeding me                                     我不喜欢他们塞给我的东西
They don′t like the things I see                                                   他们不喜欢我的观点
But I don′t think I need to be forgiven                                          但我不认为我需要被原谅
But I am quiet inside                                                                       但我内心平静
Though they drag me by a wire                                                     尽管他们用绳子拽着我
Through the storm that cracks the sky                                           穿越割裂天空的暴风雨
I am quiet inside                                                                           我内心平静
I used to be so hard to find                                                            我习惯了艰难地寻找
Rage and tears filled my eyes                                                         愤怒和眼泪充满了我的双眼
But now I believe I see much clearer                                              但我相信现在我看得更清楚
My clarity did not come easily                                                       我的明晰来之不易
My cell was knocked into me                                                        我的细胞敲打着我
But now at least I know who′s in the mirror                                 但现在我至少知道镜子里是谁
I am quiet inside                                                                           我内心平静
Though they drag me by a wire                                                     尽管他们用绳子拽着我
Through the storm that cracks the sky                                           穿越割裂天空的暴风雨
Through the storm that cracks the sky                                            穿越割裂天空的暴风雨
I am quiet                                                                                    我平静
I couldn′t make the colors match today                                        我找不到一种颜色形容我今天的心情
I don′t know what else to say                                                      我不知还有什么可说

this song is at the end of the film——《the jacket》。sang by "andy tubman".it is a real sorrow song,maybe it is describe a madman''s mind.
just listening at night ...

回复

使用道具 举报

总参赛

总盈利

周盈利

球员

积分
精华
专家点
发表于 2008-12-31 16:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
顶啊!