LILY 发表于 2009-3-27 17:35

<P align=center>http://cdn1-83.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/1740074.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Me Love&nbsp; by- Sean Kingston</P>
<P align=center>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR><BR>see the first time me looking at your eyes<BR>me be tell you want a guy like me<BR>we use to have gud times on da evening<BR>me and you chilling on da beach<BR>we use to kiss and caress an chess me<BR>girl it feels so sweet<BR>den one day you move<BR>now i'm feelin kinda blue<BR>cause we had to see you leave<BR>i feel like im drownin in da ocean<BR>somebody come and take me away<BR><BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR><BR>now im sittin in a chair wit no one here<BR>and im feelin all alone<BR>thinkin to myself like<BR>damn why my baby up and gone<BR>its like im missin her and i know shes missin me<BR>its been two years an a half in july will make it three.<BR>i feel like im drownin in da ocean<BR>somebody come and take me away<BR><BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR><BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me<BR>baby tell me, beh baby tell me<BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me<BR>why you leave me<BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me<BR>baby tell me, beh baby tell me<BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me<BR>why you leave me<BR>i feel like im drownin in da ocean<BR>somebody come and take me away<BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR>uh uh uh uh oh ooh<BR>why'd you have to go-oh<BR>away from home<BR>me love.<BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me<BR>baby tell me beh baby tell me<BR>why you leave me, wuh why you leave me</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:青春的热情 Me Love (3.24)