LULU 发表于 2009-3-9 17:32

<P align=center>又是一天过去了,很快</P>
<P align=center>突然发现以时间这个速度进行着的---</P>
<P align=center>有些孤单寂寞更显得深刻...</P>
<P align=center>阴雨绵绵,人也愈发懒惰...</P>
<P align=center>闲散的待在这方小角落,</P>
<P align=center>数着那些细小的时光...</P>
<P align=center>一天,两天,很多天,就在这样溜走着...</P>
<P align=center>http://www.nibatoto.co.cc/photo/content/mp3/Maria%20Solheim%20-%20Too%20many%20days.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Too many days I wake up with an aching <BR>Too many days have been wasted like sand <BR>Too many hours have gone by without notice <BR>Too many times I've let go of your hand <BR>伴随疼痛醒来的 这许多的日子 <BR>像细沙般散失的 这许多的日子 <BR>来不及注意便流走的 这许多的日子 <BR>从你手中离开的 这许多的日子 </P>
<P align=center>Lay by the sea, bury all of your fear <BR>Lady lay <BR>Lay by the sea, you are wild, you are free <BR>You are daughter of mercy, daughter of strength <BR>将你所有的恐惧统统埋葬进大海 <BR>女士 埋葬 <BR>将你的狂野,你的自由统统仍进大海 <BR>你是仁慈的女儿,你是力量的女儿 </P>
<P align=center>All of the time I'm reminded of failures <BR>My tongue has bathed in spit from a thief <BR>(I am) dancing as close as I can to desire <BR>(I am) repeating my shortcomings loud to myself <BR>每当我想起失败的时候 <BR>我的嘴里便泛起阵阵恶心 <BR>我随心所欲地疯狂跳舞 <BR>我重复地对自己大声叫喊 </P>
<P align=center>Lay by the sea, bury all of your fear <BR>Lady lay <BR>Lay by the sea, you are wild, you are free <BR>You are daughter of mercy, daughter of strength <BR>将你所有的恐惧统统埋葬进大海 <BR>女士 埋葬 <BR>将你的狂野,你的自由统统仍进大海 <BR>你是仁慈的女儿,你是力量的女儿 </P>
<P align=center>Too many years have been wasted like money <BR>Too many nights I wake up with a cry <BR>Too many years have gone by without notice <BR>Too many times I have wanted to die <BR>像金钱般挥霍的 这许多的日子 <BR>我哭泣着醒来的 这许多的夜晚 <BR>来不及注意便流走的 这许多的日子 <BR>我想到死去的 这许多的日子 </P>
<P align=center>Lay by the sea, bury all of your fear <BR>Lady lay <BR>Lay by the sea, you are wild, you are free <BR>You are daughter of mercy, daughter of strength <BR>将你所有的恐惧统统埋葬进大海 <BR>女士 埋葬 <BR>将你的狂野,你的自由统统仍进大海 <BR>你是仁慈的女儿,你是力量的女儿</P>
<P align=center>Maria Solheim15岁时,在挪威北部的一个教堂唱歌时被挪威钢琴家Bengt Egil Hanssen发现,17岁就在Bengt Egil Hanssen的引荐下签约挪威厂牌Kirkelig Kulturverksted。Maria Solheim的声音是一听就爱上的那种,跟挪威,瑞典女声以往给人的感觉差不多,都是非常清澈,细致和圆润,听上去十分的舒服,挪威音乐惯有动听的旋律和轻快简单的吉他编曲,相信她一定能用她两种艺术的混合气质打动你。</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Too Many Days # 很多天 (3.5)