LULU 发表于 2009-3-9 17:17

<P align=center>http://bill.bzaar.net/mp3/broken.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Broken Strings</P>
<P align=center>Nelly Furtado &amp; James Morrison</P>
<P align=center>let me hold you 让我拥有你 <BR>for the last time 最后一次 <BR>it's the last chance to feel again 这是我感受你的最后机会 <BR>but you broke me 你却伤害了我 <BR>now i can't feel anything 现在的我毫无知觉 </P>
<P align=center>when i love you 当我爱着你 <BR>it's so untrue 感觉如此虚幻 <BR>i can't even convince myself 我说话的时候 <BR>when i'm speaking 甚至无法相信自己 <BR>it's the voice of someone else 以为这是别人的声音 </P>
<P align=center>oh it tears me up 哦,我的心被撕碎 <BR>i tried to hold but it hurts too much 我尽全力拥有,但被伤得太深 <BR>i tried to forgive but it's not enough 我尽全力原谅,但还不足以弥补 <BR>to make it all okay 让一切好起来</P>
<P align=center>you can't play our broken strings 你无法弹奏我们已经断了的弦 <BR>you can't feel anything 你感觉不到一切 <BR>that your heart don't want to feel 因为你的心不想去感觉 <BR>i can't tell you something that aint real 我无法对你说谎 </P>
<P align=center>oh the truth hurts 哦,真相令人伤痛 <BR>and lies worse 谎言却是更大的伤害 <BR>i can't like it anymore 我无法再喜欢说谎 <BR>and i love you a little less than before 我比以前少爱你一点 </P>
<P align=center>oh what are we doing 哦,我们在做什么 <BR>we are turning into dust 我们在同居的生活中 <BR>playing house in the ruins of us 腐烂毁灭 </P>
<P align=center>running back through the fire 当我们无话可说 <BR>when there's nothing left to say 就穿越火焰向回奔跑 <BR>it's like chasing the very last train 好像追赶最后一班 <BR>when it's too late 已经开动的火车 </P>
<P align=center>oh it tears me up 哦,我的心被撕碎 <BR>i tried to hold but it hurts too much 我尽全力拥有,但被伤得太深 <BR>i tried to forgive but it's not enough 我尽全力原谅,但还不足以弥补 <BR>make it all okay </P>
<P align=center><BR>you can't play our broken strings 你无法弹奏我们已经断了的弦 <BR>you can't feel anything 你感觉不到一切 <BR>that your heart don't want to feel 因为你的心不想去感觉 <BR>i can't tell you something that aint real 我无法对你说谎 </P>
<P align=center>oh the truth hurts 哦,真相令人伤痛 <BR>and lies worse 谎言却是更大的伤害 <BR>i can't like it anymore 我无法再喜欢说谎 <BR>and i love you a little less than before 我比以前少爱你一点 </P>
<P align=center>but we're running through the fire 但当彼此无话可说 <BR>when there's nothing left to say 我们真的穿越火焰一路奔跑 <BR>it's like chasing the very last train 就好像在追赶最后一班火车 <BR>when we both know it's too late 即使我们都知道为时已晚 </P>
<P align=center>you can't play our broken strings 你无法弹奏我们已经断了的弦 <BR>you can't feel anything 你感觉不到一切 <BR>that your heart don't want to feel 因为你的心不想去感觉 <BR>i can't tell you something that aint real 我无法对你说谎 </P>
<P align=center>oh the truth hurts 哦,真相令人伤痛 <BR>and lies worse 谎言却是更大的伤害 <BR>i can't like it anymore 我无法再喜欢说谎 <BR>and i love you a little less than before 我比以前少爱你一点 <BR>oh and i love you a little less than before 哦,我比以前少爱你一点 </P>
<P align=center>let me hold you for the last time 让我最后一次拥有你 <BR>it's the last change to feel again 最后一次感受你</P>
<P align=center>James Morrison,1984年7月10日出生,英国歌手,生于英格兰沃里克郡拉格比。四年前,年仅19岁、担任洗车工人的James Morrison,因为上班迟到10分钟而被炒鱿鱼,一时之间生活陷入了困境;两年后,他用情意真挚的创作与独特的灵魂嗓音,赢得全英乐评 一致肯定,认为他的作品是2006年最成功、最具影响力的新人首航专辑之一。James Morrison来自于父母离异的破碎家庭,负债累累的母亲辛勤工作抚养子女,因此他从小必须自己上下学、煮晚餐、烫衣服,除了养成早熟独立的个性,也让 他对生活有更深刻的感触大概就是音乐了,他的母亲曾经在乐团担任主唱,因此家中收集了Pink,Floyd、Van Morrison、Stevie Wonder…等歌手的专辑,启发了他对音乐的兴趣。<BR></P><BR>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-3-11 17:59

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Broken Strings(3.2)