很傻很天真 发表于 2009-3-11 17:59

LULU 发表于 2009-3-9 17:14

<P align=center>飘渺的感觉一下子传来,</P>
<P align=center>唱到你心底里的声音,</P>
<P align=center>我们总在路上迷茫着,</P>
<P align=center>一路寻找着---有寂寞有孤单...</P>
<P align=center>与谁分享呢?</P>
<P align=center>夜能听见我的祈祷么?</P>
<P align=center>http://mp3.blog.163.com/mu_l/1j2_6cH0rY1xeIN32QtmIA==/77968568548859554.mp3</P>
<P align=center>This lonely road I am walking on <BR>Where did it begin? Where will it end? <BR>And when the dark night comes <BR>Who will save my soul? <BR>On my lonely road will I walk alone? <BR>这一条寂寞的路 我正在步步行走 <BR>它的起点应在哪里 它会在哪里结束 <BR>而当黑色的夜扬起 <BR>谁将扶持我的灵魂 <BR>我这孤独的路 我会一直一个人走么? </P>
<P align=center>I never feared darkness coming near <BR>Now I don’t know why I behold the sky <BR>To find the brightest star <BR>With it’s brilliant light <BR>So I pray to thee, will you shine on me? <BR>当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过 <BR>现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 <BR>寻找最亮的星 <BR>在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 <BR>于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我吗? </P>
<P align=center>Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes <BR>Light up my way with your brightest ray <BR>Shining on everything through the clouds <BR>Take my hands ‘till the morning will come. <BR>母亲呀月光呀 盈满我恐惧的眼睛 <BR>用你最明亮的光线 指引我的路 <BR>穿过层云 照耀一切 <BR>握住我的手 直到又一个早晨 </P>
<P align=center>This dusty road where I walk alone <BR>With my restless heart and my tired bones <BR>It’s going on and on <BR>But I know for sure <BR>That it’s leading me to the world of dreams <BR>我正走在 这条泥泞的路上 <BR>得不到安宁的心呀 疲劳的筋骨呀 <BR>路一直向前延伸 <BR>但我确信 <BR>它将带我向梦的世界靠近 </P>
<P align=center>This lonely road You are not alone <BR>I am walking on When you leave your home <BR>Where did it begin? And you're far away <BR>Where will it end? On a dusty way <BR>And when the dark night comes I will always care <BR>Who will save my soul? And I will be there <BR>On my lonely road Every time you call my name <BR>will I walk alone? <BR>这一条寂寞的路 你并不孤单 <BR>我正在步步行走 当你离开家的时候 <BR>它的起点应在哪里 你渐行渐远 <BR>它会在哪里结束 在坎坷的路上 <BR>而当黑色的夜扬起 我将永远注视着你 <BR>谁将扶持我的灵魂 我就在你身边 <BR>我这孤独的路 每一次你呼唤我的名字时 <BR>我会一直一个人走么? </P>
<P align=center>I never feared darkness coming near <BR>Now I don’t know why I behold the sky <BR>To find the brightest star <BR>With it’s brilliant light <BR>So I pray to thee, will you shine on me? <BR>当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过 <BR>现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 <BR>寻找最亮的星 <BR>在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 <BR>于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我吗? </P>
<P align=center>来自德国的iridio(由成员valentina 和 franz组成),他们两人童年时便对音乐有了兴趣并表现出惊人的天赋.,后来相差不到一年的时间里,他们分别担任了两个乐队的重任,valentina 于1998年当上了"beholder"重金属乐队的主唱。&nbsp;&nbsp; franz在1997年成为了"louisiana train"布鲁斯乐队的一名键盘手。且都举行了音乐会,参加过一些知名的音乐节,俗谚道:志不同道不合,在pop &amp; dance 共同认识的交集下,他们堕入了爱河,并在2002年组建了”iridio”,寓意为他们所有的音乐经历和尝试经历混合的结果。 </P>
<P align=center>电子乐的缥缈迷幻再加上valentina的声音,这首&lt;night prayer&gt;仿佛让人置身仙境,真的是一支非常有实力的组合。&nbsp; 晚上坐在温暖的篝火旁,听着燃烧的噼啪作响的木头和黑夜里的昆虫的鸣叫......再加上这优美的吉他...不禁让人回想起过去的时光...一切都是一种熟悉却久违的感觉...</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Night Prayer---夜的祈祷(2.27)