LULU 发表于 2009-3-4 19:46

<P>http://wma.nowok.net/gm/13978/2301.mp3</P>
<P>Don't Mess With Me <BR>/HenrikNeilsen</P>
<P>Take a look at me cause I know <BR>You’re deceiving me should I go? <BR>Say it loud if you doubt my words cause I’m serious<BR>Do you realize just how I feel <BR>I’m a bag of tears nothing’s real<BR>And you won’t get away with a kiss and a compromise</P>
<P>I just don’t rely on things you get high on<BR>You can beg you can crawl you can lie on<BR>But I don’t wanna waste my time<BR>You will lose it all</P>
<P>CHORUS<BR>You lied I cried for little while<BR>Shame on you cause you fooled me again<BR>And you didn’t care.. wasn’t fair<BR>I ain’t gonna stay forever<BR>No fakes no breaks no forbidden words<BR>If you don’t get it right this time<BR>I’ll walk away walk away<BR>You better believe me now<BR>Do you really wanna see?<BR>How much trouble I can be<BR>I don’t think you disagree.. oh no<BR>Just don’t mess with me</P>
<P>I don’t give a damn ‘bout what you say<BR>You can walk away you can stay<BR>Cause I’m strong and you’re wrong if you think that I’m powerless<BR>I’ve been watching you watching me<BR>And I know that you like what you see<BR>But you’re late cause your date didn’t know how to let you go</P>
<P>I’m sorry when I’m sad and I’m sad when you fool me<BR>But it’s over and you’re not gonna rule me<BR>Do you know what you’re up against?<BR>You will lose it all</P>
<P>CHORUS . . .</P>
<P>You’ve had it you way baby this is what I found<BR>You play your dirty games but I will stand my ground<BR>Just don’t mess with me</P>
<P>CHORUS . . .</P><BR>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-3-6 00:23

ding
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Don''t Mess With Me //////HenrikNeilsen(2.23)