LILY 发表于 2009-2-12 17:04

<P align=center>梦中很多次有那样透彻的美丽的蓝天白云~</P>
<P align=center>神秘的存在于世人心里,那样的圣洁~</P>
<P align=center>西部是否有我们所期待的那般~</P>
<P align=center>没去过的人,总是会在心里描绘着自己心中的西部~</P>
<P align=center>如有天我们去了以后再来感慨吧...</P>
<P align=center>http://jpkc.hnbc.com.cn/en1/UploadFile/20084229433378.wma</P>
<P align=center>In this fair land i’ll stay no more<BR>here labor is in vain<BR>I’ll seek the mountains far away <BR>and leave the fertile plain<BR>Where waves of grass and oceans roam<BR>into infinity<BR>I stand ready on the shore<BR>to cross the inland sea.<BR>I am going to the west <BR>you say you will not go with me<BR>you turn your eyes away <BR>you say you will not follow me <BR>no matter what I say<BR>I am going to the west <BR>I am going to the west<BR>I will jorney to the place <BR>that was shaped by heaven’s hand<BR>and I will build for me a bow <BR>where angel’s footprints mark the land<BR>where castle rocks and towers high <BR>kneel to valleys wide and green<BR>all my thoughts are turned to you<BR>my waking hope, my sleeping dream<BR>I am going to the west <BR>you say you will not go with me<BR>you turn your eyes away <BR>you say you will not follow me <BR>no matter what I say<BR>I am going to the west <BR>I am going to the west<BR>And when sun gives way to moon <BR>and silver starlight fills the sky <BR>in the arms of these last hills <BR>is where I’m bound to lie<BR>wind my blanket earth my bed<BR>my canopy a tree ‘<BR>willows by the riverside <BR>will whisper me to sleep<BR>I am going to the west <BR>you say you will not go with me<BR>you turn your eyes away <BR>you say you will not follow me <BR>no matter what I say<BR>I am going to the west <BR>I am going to the west<BR>I am going to the west<BR>I am going to the west</P>
<P align=center><BR>我不会再停留在这片美丽的土地 <BR>这里的劳作尽是徒然 <BR>我会去找寻远处的大山 <BR>而离开这片肥沃的土地--这里绿草的像海浪一样翻腾,直到无垠。 <BR>我已经站在岸边 <BR>就要穿过这个大湖 <BR>我就要去西部 </P>
<P align=center>你说你不会与我同行 <BR>你转开了视线 <BR>你说你不会与我同行 <BR>不管怎么讲 <BR>我就要去西部 </P>
<P align=center>我会旅行到那个地方 <BR>此地是上天的杰作 <BR>我会为自己造一座小亭 <BR>天使呢?正是他们的足迹造就了这片土地 </P>
<P align=center>那里城堡中像小塔一般高的石头 <BR>倒在了狂野而苍翠的峡谷 <BR>我的思绪都转向你 <BR>我清醒地希望,我熟睡的梦 <BR>我就要去西部 </P>
<P align=center>当月亮升起 <BR>银色的星光充满天际 <BR>我会跳进连绵不绝的小山 <BR>躺进他们的怀抱 </P>
<P align=center>幕天席地 <BR>河岸的柳树 <BR>吟唱着伴我入睡 <BR>我就要去西部</P>
<P align=center>Connie Dover是美国本土密苏里州人,在美国本土的一个爱尔兰乐队scartaglen中出名,以往我们接触的celtic美声大多都是来自欧洲大陆,这个美国漂亮歌手饱含celtic风的歌声却使我不得不赞叹celtic音乐的魅力和影响是多么的巨大。仔细听她的音乐中,民谣和美声的成分居多。用了大量celtic特有的乐器,却也不忘加上点标志美国民谣的吉他声~~还有一点值得一提,这个金发美女不仅人美歌靓,自己也是个键盘手和作曲家。Connie Dover 的声音很平稳,就像砂漏里的砂往下流过一样,淡淡的,看不出什么滋味,口感却又很深远,不过,就像 CD 听完可以重来,沙漏滴完可以再翻转过来,时间却还是一样离开,淡滋味中,有一种无力挽回的哀伤。 </P>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-2-13 17:24

ding

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 14:45

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:*梦想*I am going to the west(2.12)