<P align=center>汽笛声声,继续前进</P>
<P align=center>漫漫长路,独自前行</P>
<P align=center>无需太多的言语,无需太多的珍重</P>
<P align=center>只想与你在这条路上相遇</P>
<P align=center>然后与你走下去</P>
<P align=center>亲爱滴,你在我的路上等我吗?</P>
<P align=center>http://wma.my51t.com.cn/30/12647/35860/91112235.wma</P>
<P align=center>Your Long Journey</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ---Robert Plant &amp; Alison Krauss </P>
<P align=center>God's given us years of happiness here <BR>Now we must part <BR>And as the angels come and call for you <BR>The pains of grief tug at my heart </P>
<P align=center>Oh my darling<BR>My darling<BR>My heart breaks as you take your long journey</P>
<P align=center>Oh the days will be empty<BR>The nights so long without you my love<BR>And when god calls for you I'm left alone<BR>But we will meet in heaven above</P>
<P align=center>Oh my darling<BR>My darling<BR>My heart breaks as you take your long journey</P>
<P align=center>Fond memories I'll keep of happy ways<BR>That on earth we trod<BR>And when I come we will walk hand in hand<BR>As one in heaven in the family of god</P>
<P align=center>Robert Plant &amp; Alison Krauss 在2009第51届格莱美音乐奖获奖奖项:</P>
<P align=center>最佳乡村合唱: Robert Plant &amp; Alison Krauss《Killing The Blues》</P>
<P align=center>最佳当代民谣/美国本土专辑:《Raising Sand》Robert Plant &amp; Alison Krauss </P>
<P align=center>年度最佳专辑 《Raising Sand》Robert Plant &amp; Alison Krauss </P>
<P align=center>最佳流行合唱 Robert Plant &amp; Alicon《Rich Woman》</P>

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 14:51

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Your Long Journey漫漫长路,与你同行(2.9)