LILY 发表于 2009-1-28 16:33

<P align=center>http://224.cachefile15.rayfile.com/c2e3/zh-cn/preview/ce5fd91b585c29ef7146c9497e7ea7e0/preview.mp3</P>
<P align=center>The Piano Song--Meiko</P>
<P align=center>Every little thing I do, I do for you<BR>With every little thing, I think a thought of you</P>
<P align=center>And I try so hard not to notice<BR>I try so hard not to care<BR>I try so hard not to know that you're not here<BR>But I'm counting down the hours<BR>And I'm counting up the days<BR>I try so hard not to show this side of me</P>
<P align=center>Jealous of the way they walk, the way they talk<BR>'Cause I don't think they know just what they got<BR>I'm jealous of the way they look, the way they are<BR>When I just want to be the way we were</P>
<P align=center>And I try so hard not to notice<BR>I try so hard not to care<BR>I try so hard not to know that you're not here<BR>But I'm counting down the hours<BR>And I'm counting up the days<BR>I try so hard not to show this side of me</P>
<P align=center>Well, I try so hard not to notice<BR>I try so hard not to care<BR>I try so hard not to know that you're not here<BR>But I'm counting down the hours<BR>And I'm counting up the days<BR>I try so hard not to show this side of me</P>
<P align=center>This side of me, this side of me<BR>This side of me, this side of me<BR>This side of me, this side of me<BR>This side of me, this side of me<BR>This side of me </P>
<P align=center><BR>Meiko是来自美国佐治亚州罗伯塔的一位年轻流行歌手,自小就听她爸爸唱歌和弹吉他长大,可以说她爸给了她的音乐之路很大的影响,嗓音带点庸懒的味道,轻而慢的节奏,听着舒服而轻松。<BR></P><BR><BR><BR>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-2-13 17:22

ding
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:The Piano Song新年电音版 (1.26)