<P align=center>今天的每日一歌就是出自这首歌的女声</P>
<P align=center>超强R&amp;B女歌手Toni Braxton</P>
<P align=center>流畅的曲调,个人感觉整首歌曲很像是随着某位舞者的动作随性而作</P>
<P align=center>没有一丝刻意的痕迹,冷酷,却带着一些调皮的味道,</P>
<P align=center>难怪许多拉丁舞选手将它选做背景乐。。</P>
<P align=center>http://mag.china.com.cn/online/kuaichezhi/58/bg.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Fairy Tale </P>
<P align=center>+Toni Braxton+</P>
<P align=center>And if I was wrong, I know I don't deserve this <BR>Don't stay too long, I need to hear those words you use to tell me <BR>From way back when we were just friends <BR>Before this love affair began <BR>Tell me how I love you wins <BR>Or how a broken heart can mend <BR>Just tell me this is not the end <BR>Please tell me now <BR>How the fairy tale begins <BR>Or how it was supposed to end <BR>Please tell me that part again <BR>Ad libs <BR>Now tell me what's wring, I never meant to hurt you, no baby, ooh <BR>Was it the home, the car, or darling all those things we thought we Needed <BR>Tell me even if it ain't true <BR>But baby please don't say we're through <BR>Tell me how I love you wins <BR>Or how a broken heart can mend <BR>Just tell me this is not the end <BR>Please tell me now <BR>How the fairy tale begins <BR>Or how it was supposed to end <BR>Please tell me that part again <BR>Ad libs <BR>I wanna know that <BR>Feelin' that's from way back <BR>A time when it was true that, love was sweet and innocent <BR>When you and I could still be friends <BR>Make all the wrong be right again <BR>Where true love never has to end <BR>Ad libs <BR>Tell me how I love you wins <BR>Or how a broken heart can mend <BR>Just tell me this is not the end <BR>Please tell me now <BR>How the fairy tale begins <BR>Or how it was supposed to end <BR>Please tell me that part again </P>
<P align=center>////////////////////////////////////////////////////////</P>
<P align=center>Toni1968年10月7日生于美国马里兰州,父亲是个严苛的牧师,</P>
<P align=center>不但被禁止接触流行文化,就算是牛仔裤也不允许穿。</P>
<P align=center>她母亲是一个受过专业训练的歌手,时常鼓励她和几个姐妹在教堂演唱</P>
<P align=center>(福音歌曲是Braxton家族唯一允许演唱的音乐)。</P>
<P align=center>这几个姐妹们经常在父母外出时偷偷收看灵魂列车电视。</P>
<P align=center>渐渐地,她们的父母转变了态度,放宽了严厉的家教,</P>
<P align=center>允许Toni发展自己的音乐风格。由于她嗓音低沉,</P>
<P align=center>她经常演唱像Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, Michael McDonald以及Chaka Khan的歌曲</P>
<P align=center>。她在当地和姐妹们的表演小有成就,并在高中后准备从事音乐教师的工作。</P>
<P align=center>然而当她在加油站唱歌消遣的时候被Bill Pettaway(歌曲作者)发现,</P>
<P align=center>并在他的帮助下她和她的姐妹们作为演唱组合在</P>
<P align=center>1990年同Arista唱片公司签约,她随即辍学从事歌唱事业。 </P>
<P align=center>////////////////////////////////////////////////////////</P>

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-11 21:29

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Fairy Tale 只是童话+Toni Braxton+(1.22)