LILY 发表于 2009-1-20 17:31

<P align=center>今天的歌曲是我最近的手机铃声,这首歌做铃声很不错的哦!</P>
<P align=center>之前总是漏接电话~这首歌声音超大~~在外面很吵很吵的情况下都听的到。大家可以试试~~ </P>
<P align=center>http://224.cachefile32.rayfile.com/5438/zh-cn/preview/30fe97d48ff90c356d5d8512ee06965f/preview.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Crash and Burn</P>
<P align=center>*************** Elise Estrada</P>
<P align=center>Oooh Oooh. <BR>I'm sorry babe. 我很抱歉宝贝</P>
<P align=center>How could I be such an idiot? 我现在怎么像个傻瓜<BR>We're talking through the door please open it. 我们隔着门交谈,请打开它<BR>I'm down on my knees and the neighbors can see, 我跪在地上,连邻居都能看到<BR>That I regret so desperately. 我真是非常的悔恨<BR>Baby, if you please, just hear me out, 宝贝,如果你愿意的话,请听我把话说完<BR>I really hope to God I can work it out. 我真的希望这误会能赶快结束,<BR>I'm soaked to the skin, just let me in. 我现在浑身都湿透了,让我进去吧<BR>You can't believe what a mess I've been. 你无法相信我现在多么邋遢</P>
<P align=center>I know that you're hurting, I know I was wrong. 我知道你现在一定是被我伤害了,我知道我错了<BR>I know that for certain, you know we belong. 我现在无比的肯定,你知道我们很合适<BR>Please let me see you, please open up. 请让我看看你,请你打开门<BR>I beg your forgiveness, don't let us fall. 我乞求你的原谅,不要让我们的爱情落下帷幕</P>
<P align=center>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before we crash and burn. 在我们玉石俱焚之前<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before the point of no return. 在我们无法回头之前<BR>I'd give everything to make it good again, 我愿意付出所有来使我们和好如初<BR>I'd do anything to get out of this tailspin. 我愿意做任何事情,使我们摆脱这种失控的局面<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会<BR>Before, before we crash and burn. 在此以前,在我们玉石俱焚以前</P>
<P align=center>Please. 求你了</P>
<P align=center>Please, baby, don't leave me standing here, 求你了,亲爱的。不要让我自己站在这儿<BR>Makeup running black in a stream of tears.妆容被我如泉涌般的泪水冲刷<BR>I think what we had, let's get it back, 我想着我们的曾经,让我们回到那时<BR>'Cause losing is you gonna drive me mad. 因为失败的是你使我变得疯狂</P>
<P align=center>I know that you're hurting, I know I was wrong. 我知道你现在一定是被我伤害了,我知道我错了<BR>I know that for certain, you know we belong. 我现在无比的肯定,你知道咱们很合适<BR>Please let me see you, please open up. 请让我看看你,请你打开门<BR>I beg your forgiveness, don't let us fall. 我乞求你的原谅,不要让我们的爱情落下帷幕</P>
<P align=center>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before we crash and burn. 在我们玉石俱焚之前<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before the point of no return. 在我们无法回头之前<BR>I'd give everything to make it good again, 我愿意付出所有来使我们和好如初<BR>I'd do anything to get out of this tailspin. 我愿意做任何事情,使我们摆脱这种失控的局面<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会<BR>Before, before we crash and burn. 在此以前,在我们玉石俱焚以前</P>
<P align=center>Please, baby, baby, let me come inside (come inside). 求你了,宝贝,宝贝,让我进来吧<BR>We can talk it out where it's warm and dry (warm and dry. 我们可以在一个温暖干燥的地方把心里的话讲出来<BR>I really need to have you look in to my eyes (ooh ooh). 我真的需要你凝视着我的眼睛<BR>I want you to believe me when I apologize. 我希望当我在道歉的时候,你会相信我</P>
<P align=center>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before we crash and burn. 在我们玉石俱焚之前<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会吧<BR>Before the point of no return. 在我们无法回头之前<BR>I'd give everything to make it good again, 我愿意付出所有来使我们和好如初<BR>I'd do anything to get out of this tailspin. 我愿意做任何事情,使我们摆脱这种失控的局面<BR>Give me one more chance, 再给我一次机会<BR>Before, before we crash and burn. 在此以前,在我们玉石俱焚以前<BR>Oooh, before we crash and burn哦~在我们玉石俱焚之前</P>
<P align=center>** 姓名:Elise Estrada </P>
<P align=center>** 籍贯:加拿大</P>
<P align=center>** Elise Estrada是加拿大温哥华的一名流行歌手。</P>
<P align=center>** 菲律宾裔的Elise Estrada在2006年参加了PInoy流行歌手比赛。</P>
<P align=center>** 她在2007年的单曲 "Insatiable" 获得了加拿大热门榜的第44位。</P>
<P align=center>同时她还是2004年的温哥华小姐。</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;</P>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-2-13 17:22

ding

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 14:56

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Crash and Burn*** Elise Estrada(1.20)