LILY 发表于 2009-1-20 17:23

<P align=center>http://www.musicdoer.com/zlradio/vol19/01tobebyyourside.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Across the oceans Across the seas, <BR>飞越过那山 飞越过那海 <BR>over forests of blackened trees <BR>穿过了那茂密无际的树海 <BR>Through valleys so still we dare not breathe, <BR>掠过那令人窒息的山谷啊 <BR>to be by your side <BR>我为你而来 <BR>Over the shifting desert plains, <BR>穿越过那莫测的沙漠 <BR>across mountains all in flames <BR>越过那壮丽的山脉 <BR>Through howling winds and driving rains, <BR>穿过狂风和骤雨 <BR>to be by your side <BR>我为你而来 <BR>Every mile and every year, <BR>每一里路啊 每一年 <BR>for every one a little tear <BR>每个人的泪光点点 <BR>I cannot explain this, dear, I will not even try <BR>我解释不了,哦,也不想流连 <BR>Into the night as the stars collide <BR>在那繁星交织的黑夜 <BR>Across the borders that divide forests of stone standing petrified <BR>穿越那高耸的混凝土森林的边缘<BR>To be by your side <BR>就是为了来到你的身边 <BR>Every mile and every year, <BR>每一里路啊 每一年 <BR>for every one a single tear <BR>每个人的泪光点点 <BR>I cannot explain this, I will not even try <BR>我解释不了,也不想 <BR>For I know one thing, <BR>我坚信着一件事</P>
<P align=center>love comes on a wing <BR>翅膀能将爱送到面前 <BR>For tonight I will be by your side <BR>今夜,我将守候在你身边 <BR>But tomorrow I will fly <BR>可是,明日我又将飞远 <BR>From the deepest ocean to the highest peak <BR>从深深的海洋到那高山之巅 <BR>Through the frontiers of your sleep <BR>穿过你梦的边缘 <BR>Into the valley where we dare not speak, <BR>来到那令人屏息的山谷间 <BR>to be by your side <BR>就是为了陪伴在你身边 <BR>Across the endless wilderness where all the beasts bow down their heads <BR>飞越了那一望无际令牛羊却步的荒野 <BR>Darling I will never rest till I am by your side <BR>亲爱的,我永不停息,就是为了陪伴在你的身边 <BR>Every mile and every year, time and distance disappear I cannot explain this <BR>每一里路啊 每一年,光阴失水流年,我却不能解释这一切 <BR>Dear No, <BR>亲爱的,别… <BR>I will not even try <BR>我不想流连 <BR>And I know just one thing, <BR>我只坚信这一件事 <BR>love comes on a wing and tonight I will be by your side <BR>翅膀能将爱送到面前 而今夜 我将陪伴在你的身边 <BR>But tomorrow I will fly away <BR>但 到了明天 我又将飞远 <BR>Love rises with the day and tonight I may be by your side <BR>这爱与日俱增 我愿能陪伴在你的身边 <BR>But tomorrow I will fly, <BR>到了明天我又将飞远 <BR>tomorrow I will fly, <BR>明天我将飞远 <BR>tomorrow I will fly... ...</P>
<P align=center>明天我将飞远</P>
<P align=center><BR>歌曲相关信息介绍:</P>
<P align=center>法国专题片《鸟的迁徙》(le peuple migrateur)主题曲。影片的第一句话是:候鸟的故事就是承诺的故事。 <BR>《迁徙的鸟》开篇是就是这首澳洲音乐鬼才NickCave贡献的一首温暖而略带感伤的情歌,其间以NewAge手法混入鸟群展翅的原始自然之音,未加修饰却与钢琴之声浑然一体。之后还有由艺术摇滚大师RobertWyatt带来的大气而凝重的“大地的主人”,其后的器乐作品中,制作人Bruno时而以北欧民歌清亮悠远的气质加深候鸟们归来的优雅意象,时而以紧张的管弦乐合奏描绘迷途于工业污染烟雾中的候鸟们,进而用福音合唱赞颂鸟类飞越海洋荒漠,森林河流,冰川山谷的壮丽景象。所有这些绝美的和谐音符都无不表现出对神秘大自然造物主的温情与崇敬。 </P>
<P align=center>Nick Cave——前澳大利亚著名狂躁后朋克乐队The Birthday Party的灵魂人物。Nick现在以个人身份进行创作,写出了许多唯美动人的歌。返朴归真。</P>

很傻很天真 发表于 2009-2-11 10:11

ding

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-11 21:27

thanks
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:To Be By Your Side与你相伴(1.19)