LILY 发表于 2009-1-16 14:27

<P align=center>与你相随---天涯海角,有你的地方就是天堂</P>
<P align=center>这样美丽场面----故事中的男女主角那样幸福着...</P>
<P align=center>看电视的时候总是给感动着...</P>
<P align=center>在这样有点舞曲感觉的音乐中</P>
<P align=center>听着男主角深情的说be with you...</P>
<P align=center>陶醉中....</P>
<P align=center>http://cdn1-65.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/2453344.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Monday night I feel so low <BR>星期一的夜晚我是如此彷徨 <BR>Count the hours they go so slow <BR>每个小时都是如此漫长 <BR>I know the sound of your voice <BR>我清楚知道,你的声响 <BR>Can save my soul <BR>可以挽救我的灵魂 <BR>City lights, streets of gold <BR>城市的灯光,街道的金碧辉煌 <BR>Look out my window to the world below <BR>看到窗外下面的世界 <BR>Moves so fast and it feels so cold <BR>冷漠、匆忙 <BR>And I`m all alone <BR>而我,却一个人彷徨 </P>
<P align=center>Don`t let me die <BR>不要让我死亡 <BR>I`m losing my mind <BR>我已失去思想 <BR>Baby just give me a sign <BR>亲爱的,请为我指明方向 </P>
<P align=center>And now that you`re gone <BR>你已离去 <BR>I just wanna be with you <BR>我却只想在你身旁 <BR>And I can`t go on <BR>我无法坚强 <BR>I wanna be with you <BR>只想和你在一起 <BR>Wanna be with you <BR>和你在一起 <BR>I can`t sleep and I`m up all night <BR>无法入睡,整夜思想 <BR>Through these tears I try to smile <BR>含着泪光,强挤笑颜 <BR>I know the touch of your hand <BR>我知道你的抚摩 <BR>Can save my life <BR>是我生命的希望 <BR>Don`t let me down <BR>不要让我失望 <BR>Come to me now <BR>来到我的身旁 <BR>I got to be with you some how <BR>不管怎样我要和你在一起 <BR>And now that you`re gone <BR>而你,已离我而去 <BR>Who am I with-out you now <BR>没了你,我不再是我 <BR>I can`t go on <BR>我无法坚强 <BR>I just wanna be with you <BR>我只是想有你在我身旁</P>
<P align=center>1975年5月8日,Enrique出生在西班牙的马德里,其父就是大名鼎鼎Julio Iglesias(胡里奥

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 16:55

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 15:19

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Be with you~与你相随(1.15)