LULU 发表于 2009-1-14 17:08

<P align=center>如果真的有机会...</P>
<P align=center>请带我飞向月球吧...</P>
<P align=center>http://p1.5nd.com/20060919/2008/2008b/A/21330/13.wma</P>
<P align=center>Fly me to the moon<BR>Let me play among the stars<BR>Let me see what spring is like<BR>On Jupiter and Mars</P>
<P align=center>Fill my heart with song<BR>Let me sing forever more<BR>You are all I long for<BR>All I worship and adore</P>
<P align=center>In other words, hold my hand<BR>In other words, baby, kiss me<BR>In other words, please, be true<BR>In other words, I love you</P>
<P align=center>Fly me to the moon<BR>Let me play among the stars<BR>Let me see what spring is like<BR>On Jupiter and Mars</P>
<P align=center>Fill my heart with song<BR>Let me sing forever more<BR>You are all I long for<BR>All I worship and adore</P>
<P align=center>In other words, hold my hand<BR>In other words, baby, kiss me<BR>In other words, please, be true<BR>In other words, I love you</P>
<P align=center>Fly me to the moon<BR>Let me play among the stars<BR>Let me see what spring is like<BR>On Jupiter and Mars<BR>Fly me to the moon<BR>Fly me to the moon</P>
<P align=center>Anna Ternheim来自瑞典,斯德哥尔摩的一位女歌手.10岁开始弹吉他并参<BR>加演出,至今为止Anna所发行的专辑都为她赢得了瑞典国内的Grammy音乐<BR>大奖,这是08年Anna的第二张专辑,也是她出道至尽的第三张个人专辑.豪华<BR>版CD附赠了一张光盘,有5首歌,出自己Anna EP里的一些歌曲.</P>
<P align=center>没有华丽的修饰,清新的旋律下依旧散发着淡淡的寒冷和忧伤,Anna沉重又微带<BR>沙哑的嗓音吟唱每一支歌曲,低调平静而又自然,触发着你的情绪,听Anna的音乐<BR>会有种莫名的忧伤,会勾起美好而又遥远的回忆!<BR></P><BR>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-15 09:42

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Fly Me To The Moon带我飞向月球(1.13)