LULU 发表于 2009-1-5 16:23

<P align=center>心底有些东西在慢慢沉淀着...</P>
<P align=center>不再去要求达不到的目标...</P>
<P align=center>不再去追忆某些人某些事...</P>
<P align=center>让心灵也度个假..</P>
<P align=center>然后将离开去寻找另外的...</P>
<P align=center>http://music.kaixin001.com/pic/music/3/87/38742.wma</P>
<P align=center>I saw the sea come in<BR>I saw your good old friend<BR>He walked right passed<BR>I’ll never ask<BR>I’ll never ask again <BR>I saw the sea come in<BR>I saw your good old friend<BR>He walked right passed<BR>I’ll never ask<BR>I’ll never ask again <BR>I love the way you dance<BR>We can work it out<BR>Don’t you miss your chance<BR>The pain will all grow out <BR>I heard your good old word<BR>I heard the things you said<BR>They shuffled in<BR>I will be the same I’ll be the same in red <BR>I heard your good old word<BR>And I also heard the things you said<BR>They shuffled in<BR>I will be the same I’ll be the same<BR>Goodnight <BR>I love the way you dance<BR>We can work it all out<BR>Don’t you miss your chance<BR>The pain will all grow out <BR>I didn’t go to see the city<BR>I went to see it around you<BR>We can laugh in hell together<BR>The devil will find you to <BR>Nose to nose<BR>Eyes on the clouds<BR>This is what I said<BR>We never ever end <BR>Nose to nose<BR>Eyes on the clouds<BR>This is what I said<BR>We never ever end <BR>I saw the sea come in<BR>I saw your good old friend<BR>He walked right passed<BR>I’ll never ask, I’ll never ask again</P>
<P align=center>这首《Relief》选自Chris Gameau的专辑《Music for Tourists》。专辑封面是滑落的飞机与飞翔流着泪的鸟,单纯而美好。</P>
<P align=center>虽然这是Chris Gameau的第一张唱片,但却丝毫没有生涩的感觉,相反,歌曲散发的魅力是很有深蕴的,足可以让人沉醉。他走的风格路线还是比较低迷的,伤情的,是一张听了可以让你跟着沉沦的唱片。歌曲的伴奏主要以钢琴为主,甚至常常一首歌曲只有钢琴在游走,虽然简单,不过就在简单之中,给了听众最直接最简洁的触动。有人说他是美国版的Damien Rice,而这张唱片堪比Damien Rice的《O》。</P>
<P align=center>听Chris Garneau 适合在深夜里聆听。忧伤低迷的嗓音以及缓慢的钢琴声足以让一个人无法抵挡,瞬间被淹没在他干净纯粹的声音里。(转)</P>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:21

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 16:17

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:单纯而美好~Relief (1.5)