LILY 发表于 2008-12-30 17:40

<P align=center>《Miss&nbsp; Independent》</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --独立小姐</P>
<P align=center><BR>新年最终还是在我的再三抗拒下,到来了。</P>
<P align=center>完全无视不愿意又虚长一岁的愿望,</P>
<P align=center>来吧,来吧,</P>
<P align=center>论坛里所有的girl们,新的一年,祝快乐</P>
<P align=center>祝都可以成长为 miss independent.</P>
<P align=center>也祝论坛里所有的boy们找到属于自己的</P>
<P align=center>miss independent...</P>
<P align=center>*—*</P>
<P align=center>http://bt3.lonelylive.cn/BzJVNAc1XDwHNlQwVGxXPlN6W1hWbFBuUzRVdgAoVXIEMgZ4VDAKM1I7Vm4Fe1dWAhQFegNjAGgCLVUzU2AHMAcyVWcHNlw3B2FUY1RnVzRTP1s7VjtQOFM3VT0AMlUzBDUGZ1RvCmZSYVYwBT9XYQIyBTYDZABlAjo=.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Ne-Yo - 《Miss Independent》<BR>Maximal r&amp;b - The Freshest &amp; Hottest R&amp;B/ Hip-Hop Music!</P>
<P align=center>ye~~ye~~ye~~ye~~<BR>ye~~ye~~ye~~~</P>
<P align=center>Oo there something about just something about the way she moved</P>
<P align=center>她走路的姿态好像想告诉我什么<BR>I cant figure it out, there's something about her (about her)</P>
<P align=center>我也说不上来,但是她就是有什么东西在吸引<BR>Say oo there something about,<BR>What kinda women wants you but you dont need you</P>
<P align=center>什么类型的女女,她要你却不需要你<BR>Hey, i cant figure it out, there's something about her</P>
<P align=center>这还真把我难倒了<BR>Cuz she walk like the boss, talk like the boss</P>
<P align=center>她说话像个老板,走路像个老板<BR>Manicured nalis, just like the pedicured roll?</P>
<P align=center>她连修手指甲的姿势都是那么专业<BR>She's fly effortlessly</P>
<P align=center>她可以轻松的飞起来<BR>Cuz she move like a boss, do add a boss<BR>Do, she got me thinking about getting involved</P>
<P align=center>她让我想和她建立某种联系<BR>thats the kinda girl i need</P>
<P align=center><BR>她就是那种我想要的女孩<BR>She got her own thing</P>
<P align=center>她总能得到她自己所需要的一切<BR>That why i love her</P>
<P align=center>这就是我为什么不能抗拒她的魔力<BR>Miss independent</P>
<P align=center>独立小姐<BR>Wont you come and spend a little time</P>
<P align=center>你能稍微分享一点时间和我在一起吗<BR>She got her own thing<BR>That why i love her<BR>Miss independent<BR>Love the way you shine<BR>Miss independent</P>
<P align=center>Oo there's something about that a woman that can do for herself</P>
<P align=center>这个女人啊,我总想为她做点什么<BR>I look at her and it makes me proud, there's something about her</P>
<P align=center>我看着她,这种感觉让我觉得很拉风,她总有那样一种东西。。。<BR>there somehting oo so sexy about the kinda women that dont even need my help</P>
<P align=center>这样的女女很性感,根本不需要我的帮助,这是另一种性感<BR>She ses she got it,she got it, no doubt, theres something about her</P>
<P align=center>她总能得逞,总能,没有什么疑问<BR>Cuz she work like the boss, play like the boss</P>
<P align=center>她工作像个老板,玩起来也像个老板<BR>Car and a crib, she about to pay em both off</P>
<P align=center>汽车和家庭,她总能把它们一下搞掂<BR>And her bills are paid on time</P>
<P align=center>她的账单总是按时付清<BR>She made for a boss, Solely a boss,</P>
<P align=center>她生来就是个老板,她是我心中独一无二的老板<BR>Everything like, she telling em to get lost<BR>Thats the girl that on my mind</P>
<P align=center>这个女孩儿在我的心坎儿上驻扎。。。</P>
<P align=center>She got her own thing<BR>That why i love her<BR>Miss independent<BR>Wont you come and spend a little time<BR>She got her own thing<BR>That why i love her<BR>Miss independent<BR>Love the way you shine<BR>Miss independent</P>
<P align=center>Her favourite thing, is to say dont worry i got it</P>
<P align=center>她喜爱的事情,是说:“别担心,我可以搞掂~”<BR>And everything she got, best believe she bought it</P>
<P align=center>所有的事情她都不在话下,<BR>She gunna steal my heart, aint no doubt about it,</P>
<P align=center>她终于偷走了我的心,毫无疑问的偷走了它<BR>Girl your everything i need, said your everything i need</P>
<P align=center>女孩儿你就是我想要的一切,</P>
<P align=center>She got her own thing<BR>That why i love her<BR>Miss independent<BR>Wont you come and spend a little time<BR>She got her own thing<BR>That why i love her<BR>Miss independent<BR>Love the way you shine<BR>Miss independent<BR>Thats why i love her</P>
<P align=center>独立小姐,这就是我爱她的原因。。</P>
<P align=center>NE -YO简介</P>
<P align=center>星座:水瓶座&nbsp; <BR>身高:183CM&nbsp; <BR>体重:68KG&nbsp; <BR>视力:600度&nbsp; <BR>血型:B <BR>这个原名Shaffer Chimere Smith,有“R&amp;B神童”之称的美国创作型男歌手于1982年10月18日出生在阿肯色州的一个音乐世家,自幼生活在一个单亲家庭,被母亲抚养长大。为了使Ne-Yo有更好的发展,母亲带着他移居拉斯维加斯。效仿《黑客帝国》影片里男主角的名字Neo给自己起了一个NE-YO的艺名,2006年2月28日,Ne-Yo发行了首张个人专辑《In My Own Words》。该专辑在美国发行后的第一周共售出30万1千张,以领先第2名17万张的较大优势夺得了当周Billboard 200专辑榜的冠军。&nbsp; </P>
<P align=center>在首张专辑发行之前,Ne-Yo的歌声还不为人所知,但作为一名出色的词曲创作人,Ne-Yo这个名字已经响彻整个美国R&amp;B音乐圈。他曾经为Mary J. Blige、Jamie Foxx、Ruben Suddard、Faith Evans和B2K等人创作过不少好歌。2004年他与Mario合作的单曲《Let Me Love You》大获成功,在当年曾连续9周垄断Billboard Hot 100单曲榜。</P>

八风不动 发表于 2008-12-31 16:09

顶啊!

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:22

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:《Miss Independent》 --新年的祝福(12.30)