<P align=center>曾记得那个平安夜</P>
<P align=center>你我坐在一起那般温暖</P>
<P align=center>如今又是一年平安夜</P>
<P align=center>我在这边遥想着你那边的热闹</P>
<P align=center>又是一年...想念你的笑声...</P>
<P align=center>平安夜快乐^_^</P>
<P align=center>这歌是不是挺适合今夜分享呢?</P>
<P align=center>http://kelvin.iou.idv.tw/music/tonight.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Close my eyes and feel your mind <BR>我闭上眼想去感受你的心 <BR>Time has passed <BR>但一切都远去了 <BR>I walk like a shadow <BR>我就象一个无主的孤魂在乱逛 <BR>Never knew What I am going through <BR>从来都不知道要何去何从 <BR>You touch my heart and take my breath away <BR>你已经得到我的心,带走了我的呼吸 <BR>Whisper on the wind so softly <BR>微风在轻轻叫唤 <BR>Let the bright stars fill out dreams with love <BR>要用爱把那些闪亮的星星都填满我们的梦 <BR>Reach for your hand(you're holding my key)and you show me the way <BR>伸手去牵起你的手(你已经拿着我的钥匙)让你给我指路 <BR>Tonight,I'll feel close to you <BR>今晚,我感觉到我已经跟在你身边 <BR>You open my door and light the sky above <BR>你打开我的门让整个天空都明亮起来 <BR>When I need a friend,you are there right by my side <BR>当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁 <BR>I wish we could stay as one <BR>我祈求我们可以在一起 <BR>I wish we could stay forever as one <BR>我祈求我们可以永远在一起 </P>
<P align=center>All the tears that haunt my past <BR>过去的眼泪不断涌现 <BR>You promised <BR>你曾许诺 <BR>It'll be better tomorrow <BR>明天会更好 <BR>Play that song <BR>那首正在唱着的歌 <BR>You and I listened to <BR>我和你也在听着 <BR>And let it gently ease our pain <BR>用来减轻彼此内心的痛苦 <BR>Tender rain drops from the blue sky <BR>细细的雨丝从蓝蓝的天空飘了下来 <BR>Flowers blooming,life is so divine like sunlight on a stream(you're holding my key) <BR>鲜花盛开,生命是那么的神奇就象小溪水面的粼粼阳光那样璀璨(你已经拿着我的钥匙) <BR>You show the world to me <BR>你把整个世界都带给我看 <BR>Tonight,I'll feel close to you <BR>今晚,我感觉到我已经跟在你身边 <BR>You open my door and light the sky above <BR>你打开我的门让整个天空都明亮起来 <BR>When I need a friend,you are there right by my side <BR>当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁 <BR>I wish we could stay as one <BR>我祈求我们可以在一起 </P>
<P align=center>So much love in this beautiful world <BR>有那么多的爱在这美丽的世界里 <BR>Search for the brightest star in the sky <BR>让我们找出天空中最明亮的星星 <BR>You will find the meaning of love <BR>你会找出爱的真谛 <BR>Don't be afraid(Don't be afraid),just be yourself(Just be yourself) <BR>不要害怕(不要害怕),只要做回你自己(只要做回你自己) <BR>We need this love...I've never knew <BR>我们都需要这份爱……我从来都不知道 </P>
<P align=center>Tonight,I'll feel close to you <BR>今晚,我感觉到我已经跟在你身边 <BR>You open my door and light the sky above <BR>你打开我的心让整个天空都明亮起来 <BR>When I need a friend,you are there right by my side <BR>当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁 <BR>I wish we could stay as one <BR>我祈求我们可以在一起 <BR>Tonight,I'll feel close to you <BR>今晚,我感觉到我已经跟在你身边 <BR>You open my door and light the sky above <BR>你打开我的心让整个天空都明亮起来 <BR>When I need a friend,you are there right by my side <BR>当我需要一个朋友的时候,你就在我身旁 <BR>I wish we could stay as one <BR>我祈求我们可以在一起 <BR>I wish we could stay forever as one <BR>我祈求我们可以永远在一起</P>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:24

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:我感觉更接近你Tonight I feel close to you(12.24)