LULU 发表于 2008-12-22 16:13

<P align=center>http://home.freeuk.net/jgibbs/DC_IW.mp3</P>
<P align=center>++&nbsp; 曲名:Independent Women 独立女人 ++</P>
<P align=center>歌手:Destiny's Child  专辑:kdbtest</P>
<P align=center><BR>Lucy Liu...<BR>with my girl, Drew...<BR>Cameron D. and Destiny<BR>Charlie's Angels, Come on<BR>Uh uh uh</P>
<P align=center>Question: Tell me what you think about me<BR>I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings<BR>Only ring your cell-y when I'm feelin lonely<BR>When it's all over please get up and leave<BR>Question: Tell me how you feel about this<BR>Try to control me boy you get dismissed<BR>Pay my own fun, oh and I pay my own bills<BR>Always 50/50 in relationships</P>
<P align=center>The shoes on my feet<BR>I've bought it<BR>The clothes I'm wearing<BR>I've bought it<BR>The rock I'm rockin'<BR>I've bought it<BR>'Cause I depend on me<BR>If I wanted the watch you're wearin'<BR>I'll buy it<BR>The house I live in<BR>I've bought it<BR>The car I'm driving<BR>I've bought it<BR>I depend on me<BR>(I depend on me)</P>
<P align=center>All the women who are independent<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the honeys who makin' money<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the mommas who profit dollas<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the ladies who truly feel me<BR>Throw your hands up at me</P>
<P align=center>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that<BR>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that</P>
<P align=center>Tell me how you feel about this<BR>Who would I want if I would wanna live<BR>I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get<BR>Ladies, it ain't easy bein' independent<BR>Question: How'd you like this knowledge that I brought<BR>Braggin' on that cash that he gave you is to front<BR>If you're gonna brag make sure it's your money you flaunt<BR>Depend on noone else to give you what you want</P>
<P align=center>The shoes on my feet<BR>I've bought it<BR>The clothes I'm wearing<BR>I've bought it<BR>The rock I'm rockin'<BR>I've bought it<BR>'Cause I depend on me<BR>If I wanted the watch you're wearin'<BR>I'll buy it<BR>The house I live in<BR>I've bought it<BR>The car I'm driving<BR>I've bought it<BR>I depend on me<BR>(I depend on me)</P>
<P align=center>All the women who are independent<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the honeys who makin' money<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the mommas who profit dollas<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the ladies who truly feel me<BR>Throw your hands up at me</P>
<P align=center>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that<BR>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that</P>
<P align=center>Destiny's Child<BR>Wassup?<BR>You in the house?<BR>Sure 'nuff<BR>We'll break these people off Angel style</P>
<P align=center>Child of Destiny<BR>Independent beauty<BR>Noone else can scare me<BR>Charlie's Angels</P>
<P align=center>Woah<BR>All the women who are independent<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the honeys who makin' money<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the mommas who profit dollas<BR>Throw your hands up at me<BR>All the ladies who truly feel me<BR>Throw your hands up at me</P>
<P align=center>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that<BR>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that<BR>Girl I didn't know you could get down like that<BR>Charlie, how your Angels get down like that<BR>END</P>

很傻很天真 发表于 2008-12-23 23:38

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:23

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Independent Women 独立女人(12.22)