LULU 发表于 2008-12-20 17:11

<P align=center>明天冬至了哦,不知道大家过不过冬至这个节呢?</P>
<P align=center>我们这冬至是要吃汤圆的哦</P>
<P align=center>o(∩_∩)o...第一次听温柔的superman...</P>
<P align=center>大家周末愉快,冬至快乐...</P>
<P align=center>一直很喜欢这首歌<BR>歌词很有意思<BR>这样子描述superman<BR>More than a bird, more than a plane<BR>a man in a funny red sheet<BR>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<BR>It's not easy to be me<BR>做任何人都不容易<BR>更何况是superman....</P>
<P align=center>http://fwt.txdnl.com/4-10/j/u/just0ahmong0boy/library/audio/five_for_fighting_america_town_superman.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Superman&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (Fight for fighting)</P>
<P align=center>I cant stand to fly<BR>Im not that naive<BR>Im just out to find<BR>The better part of me</P>
<P align=center>Im more than a bird...Im more than a plane<BR>More than some pretty face beside a train<BR>Its not easy to be me</P>
<P align=center>Wish that I could cry<BR>Fall upon my knees<BR>Find a way to lie<BR>About a home Ill never see</P>
<P align=center>It may sound absurd...but dont be naive<BR>Even heroes have the right to bleed<BR>I may be disturbed...but wont you concede<BR>Even heroes have the right to dream<BR>Its not easy to be me</P>
<P align=center>Up, up and away...away from me<BR>Its all right...you can all sleep sound tonight<BR>Im not crazy...or anything...</P>
<P align=center>I cant stand to fly<BR>Im not that naive<BR>Men werent meant to ride<BR>With clouds between their knees</P>
<P align=center>Im only a man in a silly red sheet<BR>Digging for kryptonite on this one way street<BR>Only a man in a funny red sheet<BR>Looking for special things inside of me<BR>Inside of me<BR>Inside me<BR>Yeah, inside me<BR>Inside of me</P>
<P align=center>Im only a man<BR>In a funny red sheet<BR>Im only a man<BR>Looking for a dream</P>
<P align=center>Im only a man<BR>In a funny red sheet<BR>And its not easy, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...</P>
<P align=center>Its not easy to be me</P>
<P align=center>最初以为five for fighting是一个乐团,可是实际上只有一个成员--John Ondrasik. Ondrasik认为自己只是歌手和作曲家, 可是实际上他也是吉他手和钢琴家.&amp;n bsp;Ondrasik在洛杉矶圣法兰多山谷地区长大, 他的母亲是钢琴教师, 因此在Ondrasik 两岁的时候就已经开始了音乐方面的培训. 13岁的时候Ondrasik开始弹吉他并写歌. 97年Ond rasik以five for fighting作为自己的艺名,发行了第一张专辑. Five For Fighting原是曲棍球罚则,指的是被罚下场五分钟等候再度上场的球员, Ond rasik借这一笔名, 融合自己身为钢琴家/讽刺作家/时事评论家的多重身分, 努力地让别人听见自己的 歌曲,用自己的热情去实践歌曲与意念的真谛.</P>

很傻很天真 发表于 2008-12-24 00:04

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:23

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Superman -- Fight for fighting (12.20)