LULU 发表于 2008-12-18 12:38

<P align=center>寒冷的冬天,<BR>手中一杯暖暖的茶,<BR>听着电脑里面传来温暖的声音,<BR>想着那些美丽的故事,<BR>一切都那么美好,<BR>就像今天的阳光一样,灿烂得紧^_^</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;我想会更好的吧 </P>
<P align=center>http://wma.520music.com/20060312//0803music/3297/8.Wma</P>
<P align=center>Our love has changed <BR>It's not the same <BR>And the only way to say it <BR>It says it's better <BR>I can't consume <BR>This way I feel <BR>For all the time we spend together forever <BR>Just gets better <BR>See what I try to say is <BR>You make things better <BR>And no matter what the day is <BR>With you're here is better <BR>I stand by you <BR>And if you stand by me <BR>I think it's time that I'm leaving <BR>Cause I believe in is better <BR>See what I try to say is <BR>You make things better <BR>And no matter what the day is <BR>If you're here is better <BR>Oh <BR>And more light shone to you <BR>I'm forever love with everything you do <BR>Oh <BR>See what I try to say is <BR>You make things better <BR>And no matter what the day is <BR>With you're here is better <BR>Our love has changed <BR>It's not the same <BR>And the only way to say it <BR>It says it's better </P>
<P align=center>Boyzone&nbsp; 男孩地带<BR>歌曲:Better<BR>专辑:Back Again...No Matter What/The Greatest Hits<BR>公司:Polydor<BR>语言:英语<BR>时间:2008.10.12<BR>介绍:曾经红遍全球的男生组合Boyzone是爱尔兰历史最成功的男孩组合,于2000年1月解散后,时隔八年他们又重组带着新专辑《Back Again… No Matter What/The Greatest Hits》回来了。如今他们已经不是男孩,这也不再是曾经的男孩乐队,叫男人乐队似乎更好。</P><BR><BR><BR>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:24

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-14 15:14

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:我想会更好~better(12.17)