LILY 发表于 2008-12-16 10:09

<P align=center>写啦一些话,又删啦一些话.</P>
<P align=center>不想说太多,简单的听歌吧.</P>
<P align=center>希望这般甜蜜的声音让你有个甜蜜的今天o(∩_∩)o...</P>
<P align=center>http://www.tofdod.com/bbs/yinyue/7/sam.mp3</P>
<P align=center>ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time. <BR>噢,看我,这个时候悬挂在一根绳子上 <BR>ohh easily, the climax of the perfect lie. <BR>噢,简单的,一个完美谎言的高潮 <BR>ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time. <BR>噢,看我,这个时候悬挂在一根绳子上 <BR>ohh easily, smile worth a hundred lies. <BR>噢,简单的,微笑相当于100个谎言 <BR>if there's lessons to be learned, <BR>如果有个教训要学 <BR>i'd rather get my jamming words in first so, <BR>我宁愿让我先说我的人为干扰的词 <BR>tell you something that i've found, <BR>告诉你我找到的一个什么东西 <BR>that the worlds a better place when it's upside down boy. <BR>世界是一个更好的地方如果它是颠倒的,男孩 <BR>if there's lessons to be learned, <BR>如果有个教训要学 <BR>i'd rather get my jamming words in first so, <BR>我宁愿让我先说我的人为干扰的词 <BR>when your playing with desire, <BR>当你正在和愿望玩耍 <BR>don't come running to my place when it burns like fire boy. <BR>不要跑到我的地方当它向火一样燃烧,男孩 </P>
<P align=center>chorus: <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 </P>
<P align=center>ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time. <BR>噢,看我,这个时候悬挂在一根绳子上 <BR>ohh easily, the climax of the perfect lie. <BR>噢,简单的,一个完美谎言的高潮 <BR>ohh watching me, hanging by a string this time. <BR>噢,看我,这个时候悬挂在一根绳子上 <BR>ohh easily, smile worth a hundred lies. <BR>噢,简单的,微笑相当于100个谎言 <BR>if there's lessons to be learned, <BR>如果有个教训要学 <BR>i'd rather get my jamming words in first so, <BR>我宁愿让我先说我的人为干扰的词 <BR>tell you something that i've found, <BR>告诉你我找到的一个什么东西 <BR>that the worlds a better place when it's upside down boy. <BR>世界是一个更好的地方如果它是颠倒的,男孩 <BR>if there's lessons to be learned, <BR>如果有个教训要学 <BR>i'd rather get my jamming words in first so, <BR>我宁愿让我先说我的人为干扰的词 <BR>when your playing with desire, <BR>当你正在和愿望玩耍 <BR>don't come running to my place when it burns like fire boy. <BR>不要跑到我的地方当它向火一样燃烧,男孩 </P>
<P align=center>chorus: <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 <BR>sweet about me, nothing sweet about me, yehh <BR>关于我的甜美, 我没有任何甜美,耶 </P>
<P align=center>blue, blue, blue, waves <BR>蓝色,蓝色,蓝色的海浪 <BR>they crash as time goes by, <BR>他们随着时间坠毁 <BR>so hard to catch. <BR>太难抓到 <BR>too, too smooth, <BR>太,太平滑了 <BR>ain't all that, why don't you ride on my side of the tracks. <BR>不那么,为什么你不在骑在我身边的道路上 <BR>if there's lessons to be learned, <BR>如果有个教训要学 <BR>i'd rather get my jamming words in first so, <BR>我宁愿让我先说我的人为干扰的词 <BR>when your playing with desire, <BR>当你正在和愿望玩耍 <BR>don't come running to my place when it burns like fire boy. <BR>不要跑到我的地方当它向火一样燃烧,男孩</P>
<P align=center>* Gabriella的事业是从歌颂Led Zeppelin, Jet 和 Kings Of Leon开始的.<BR>* Gabriella从13岁开始就在Warner director of A&amp;R Michael Parisi唱歌<BR>* 她现在住在英国,她正设法应付The Sugababes<BR>* 那首“Don't Tell Me”出现在05年的电影“Hating Alison Ashley”的原声大碟中<BR>* Gabriella要求她自己一个人住并烹饪巧克力<BR>* 她的梦想包括,在Igloo度过假日,嫁给一个牛仔并住在沙漠。<BR>* 她的首张专辑‘Lessons To Be Learned’是由超级流行音乐制作人Xenomania担纲制作的,他曾经与Kylie, Girls Aloud 和 Cher合作过.</P><BR>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:25

紅魔鬼曼聯 发表于 2009-2-11 21:34

thx
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:甜甜的^_^sweet about me(12.15)