LILY 发表于 2008-12-11 12:37

<P align=center>http://202.107.228.34/music6/2001-11Mariah%20Carey-Greatest%20Hits/26.mp3</P>
<P align=center>thank god i found you </P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; mariah carey 98 Degrees</P>
<P align=center><BR>I will give up everything, before I'd seperate myself from you. <BR>离开你,我将会失去一切 </P>
<P align=center><BR>After so much suffering, I finally found unvarnished truth. <BR>在历经痛苦之后,我终于发现最本质的事实 </P>
<P align=center><BR>I was all by myself for the longest time, so cold inside. <BR>长久以来我独自一人是如此的孤独和冷漠 </P>
<P align=center><BR>And I heard from my heart it would not subside, I felt mine dying. <BR>心里如死亡般的痛苦从未减轻过... </P>
<P align=center>Untill you saved my life.... 直到你的出现拯救了我的生命</P>
<P align=center><BR>Thank God I found you, I was lost without you. <BR>感谢上苍让我找到你,没有你我将会迷失自己 </P>
<P align=center>My every wish and every dream, some how became reality. <BR>我的每一个期望与梦想,都在不知不觉中实现</P>
<P align=center>You brought the sunlight complete in my whole life. <BR>是你带来阳光使我的生命完整 </P>
<P align=center>I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, cause baby <BR>我的内心充满着感激</P>
<P align=center>I'm so thankful I found you... <BR>我是如此的感激能够找到你</P>
<P align=center>I will give you everything, 我将会给你我的一切</P>
<P align=center>there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do. <BR>世界上没有什么事情是我不能做的,为了让你高兴 </P>
<P align=center><BR>To insure your happiness, I cherrish every part of you. <BR>为了保证你开心 我会珍惜你的一切</P>
<P align=center><BR>Cause without you beside me I can't survive, <BR>因为没有你在我身边我将无法生活</P>
<P align=center>I don't wanna try.<BR>我不想去试验 </P>
<P align=center>If you're keep'in me warm each and every night, I'll be alright. <BR>如果你让我每个夜晚感到温暖 我会好好的</P>
<P align=center>Cause I need you in my life.... <BR>因为我的人生需要你 </P>
<P align=center><BR>Thank God I found you, <BR>感谢上苍让我找到你 </P>
<P align=center>I was lost without you. <BR>没有你我将会迷失自己 </P>
<P align=center><BR>My every wish and every dream, some how became reality. <BR>我的每一个期望与梦想都在不知不觉中实现 </P>
<P align=center><BR>You brought the sunlight, complete in my whole life. <BR>是你带来阳光使我的生命完整 </P>
<P align=center><BR>I'm overwhelmed with gratitude, <BR>我的内心充满着感激 </P>
<P align=center><BR>cause baby I'm so thankful I found you... <BR>宝贝 我是如此的感激能够找到你 </P>
<P align=center><BR>See, I was so destitude&nbsp; before you came to me. <BR>我是如此的忧郁 直到你来到我的身边 </P>
<P align=center>Looking back, I guess it shows that we were destined. <BR>回首过往,我想那预示着 我们是注定</P>
<P align=center>To shine after the rain, to appreciate, be careful what we have. <BR>雨过天晴为了感谢我们所拥有的幸福</P>
<P align=center>And I'll go threw it all over again, <BR>我愿意再次经历所有</P>
<P align=center>To be able to feel this way... <BR>去感受这种心情 </P>
<P align=center>Thank God I found you, <BR>感谢上苍让我找到你 </P>
<P align=center>I was lost without you. <BR>没有你我将会迷失自己 </P>
<P align=center>My every wish and every dream,somehow became reality. <BR>我的每一个期望与梦想都在不知不觉中实现 </P>
<P align=center>You brought the sunlight,completed my whole life. <BR>是你带来阳光使我的生命完整 </P>
<P align=center>I'm overwhelmed with gratitude,to sweet baby <BR>我的内心充满着感激,甜心 </P>
<P align=center>I'm so thankful I found you...you... <BR>我是如此的感激能够找到你 </P>
<P align=center>{ 12星座助运方法 }</P>
<P align=center>摩羯座 :佩戴线条柔和,紫色、蓝色的饰物,会令你感受到海王星的迷离,化解冲动情绪。</P>
<P align=center>双鱼座 :黑色、深蓝色可吸收冲动情绪,闪亮的金属光泽可为职场魅力加分!</P>
<P align=center>白羊座:切忌鲜艳的大红色,这会让你更加憋屈。除此以外,看心情随意选啦!</P>
<P align=center>金牛座:蓝色、绿色都可以增加交流与学习的能量。 </P>
<P align=center>双子座:绿色可调动你活跃的思维,红色可带来热情的活力。</P>
<P align=center>巨蟹座 :乳白色、米黄色可稳定巨蟹敏感的情绪,调节过分的冲动。</P>
<P align=center>狮子座:金、银及钻石饰物的璀璨光芒,能激发狮子的自信心。</P>
<P align=center>处女座:粉色、桃红、紫色都可抵消土星的沉闷,带来妩媚风采。&nbsp; </P>
<P align=center>天平座:淡黄色、淡粉色都可为天秤增添优雅魅力,浅绿色可增加信息敏锐度。</P>
<P align=center>天蝎座:尽量避开深紫色与黑色,这会招来太多不良桃花。水晶饰物会帮你平衡能量。&nbsp; </P>
<P align=center>射手座:银色、青灰色都可以吸收一些过剩饿经理,并且增加理性能量。(仅供娱乐)</P>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:26

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:进入圣诞月 thank god i found you(12.8)