LULU 发表于 2008-12-5 14:55

<P align=center>回来...一切还是一样...</P>
<P align=center>回来...我还在原地等着...</P>
<P align=center>回来回来,深情的唱着,歌着...</P>
<P align=center>12月了,盼着等着</P>
<P align=center>http://cdn1-04.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/1476294.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Hello world <BR>世界 你好 <BR>Hope you're listening <BR>希望你正在聆听 <BR>Forgive me if I’m young <BR>原谅我的年轻 <BR>For speaking out of turn <BR>原谅我的语无伦次 <BR>There’s someone I’ve been missing <BR>我一直在思念着某个人 <BR>I think that they could be <BR>我觉得他们可以成为 <BR>The better half of me <BR>我更好的另一半 <BR>They’re in their own place trying to make it right <BR>他们在以自己的方式使它成真 <BR>But I’m tired of justifying <BR>但是我厌倦了证明 <BR>So i say you’ll.. <BR>所以我说 你要 </P>
<P align=center><BR> <BR>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Cause I’ve been waiting for you <BR>因为我一直在等你 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>And right now there's a war between the vanities <BR>现在虚幻不实间有场战争 <BR>But all i see is you and me <BR>但是我能看到的只有你和我 <BR>The fight for you is all I’ve ever known <BR>我所知道的全是为你而战 </P>
<P align=center><BR>So come home <BR>所以 回来吧 <BR>Oooh <BR>I get lost in the beauty <BR>我迷失于美景之中 <BR>Of everything i see <BR>迷失于我所见的一切 <BR>The world ain't as half as bad <BR>这个世界并不像他们描绘的那样 <BR>As they paint it to be <BR>一半好一半坏 </P>
<P align=center><BR>If all the sons <BR>如果所有的儿子 <BR>If all the daughters <BR>如果所有的女儿 <BR>Stopped to take it in <BR>停下脚步去欣赏 <BR>Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin <BR>那么世界将充满希望,仇恨消逝,爱将启航 <BR>It might start now..Yeahh <BR>也许就从现在起..Yeah <BR>Well maybe I'm just dreaming out loud <BR>那么也许我仅仅放纵去梦 <BR>Until then <BR>直到那时 </P>
<P align=center>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Cause I’ve been waiting for you <BR>因为我一直在等你 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>And right now there's a war between the vanities <BR>现在虚幻不实间有场战争 <BR>But all i see is you and me <BR>但是我能看到的只有你和我 <BR>The fight for you is all I’ve ever known <BR>我所知道的全是为你而战 <BR>Ever known <BR>So come home <BR>所以 回来吧 <BR>Oooh </P>
<P align=center>Everything i can't be <BR>我不能成为一切 <BR>Is everything you should be <BR>但是你却可以 <BR>And that's why i need you here <BR>这就是我需要你来这儿的原因 <BR>Everything i can't be <BR>我不能成为一切 <BR>Is everything you should be <BR>但是你却可以 <BR>And that's why i need you here <BR>这就是我需要你来这儿的原因 <BR>So hear this now <BR>所以听听这个吧 </P>
<P align=center>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Come home <BR>回来 <BR>Cause I’ve been waiting for you <BR>因为我一直在等你 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>For so long <BR>如此之久 <BR>And right now there's a war between the vanities <BR>现在虚幻不实间有场战争 <BR>But all i see is you and me <BR>但是我能看到的只有你和我 <BR>The fight for you is all I’ve ever known <BR>我所知道的全是为你而战 <BR>Ever known <BR>So come home <BR>所以 回来吧</P>
<P align=center>One Republic 是美国的一个流行摇滚乐队,成立于科罗拉多州。从一支标准的地下乐队到后来有机会与Timbaland这样大师级的人物合作甚至被点名看好,不得不说是一种幸运,而他们的Myspace也从去年开始始终保持着超高的点击率,这也彻底改变了乐队的环境,星路变的平坦,成为了Billboard的热门选择。当然同样也有很多人是因为Timbaland Presents,Shock Value中优美感人的Apologize开始认识这支新鲜的乐队听闻这个乐队还是从Timbaland开始的.</P>
<P align=center>专辑《Dreaming Out Loud》曲目列表</P>
<P align=center>1、 Say (All I Need) <BR>2、 Mercy <BR>3、 Stop And Stare <BR>4、 Apologize <BR>5、 Goodbye Apathy <BR>6、 All Fall Down <BR>7、 Tyrant <BR>8、 Prodigal <BR>9、 Won't Stop <BR>10、All We Are <BR>11、Someone To Save You <BR>12、Come Home <BR>13、Apologize (Remix) </P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:回来Come Home(12.1)