<P align=center>^_^实在太喜欢,就推荐这首歌啦....</P>
<P align=center>这个专辑的歌都很好听也很喜欢,</P>
<P align=center>听了很多次,都忘记要发上来啦,</P>
<P align=center>希望你也喜欢,周末愉快哦...</P>
<P align=center><BR>这是Taylor Swift11月11号推出的新专辑里的一首歌曲</P>
<P align=center>第一次听, 就喜欢上了...</P>
<P align=center>乡村+一点摇滚...</P>
<P align=center>让你即便在冬日也感到丝丝暖意~~</P>
<P align=center>http://cdn1-90.projectplaylist.com/e1/files/cdn5/mp3/2522342.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Love Story</P>
<P align=center>by Taylor Swift</P>
<P align=center>We were both young when I first saw you<BR>I closed my eyes and the flashback starts<BR>I'm standing there<BR>On a balcony in summer air</P>
<P align=center>See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns<BR>I see you make your way through the crowd<BR>And say hello<BR>Little did I know</P>
<P align=center>That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>And I was crying on the staircase<BR>Begging you, please don't go<BR>And I said</P>
<P align=center>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>It's a love story<BR>Baby, just say yes</P>
<P align=center><BR>So, I sneak out to the garden to see you<BR>We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew<BR>So close your eyes<BR>Escape this town for a little while</P>
<P align=center>Oh oh<BR>Cause you were Romeo, I was the scarlet letter<BR>And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"<BR>But you were my everything to me<BR>I was begging you, please don't go<BR>And I said</P>
<P align=center>Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone<BR>I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run<BR>You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess<BR>It's a love story<BR>Baby, just say yes</P>
<P align=center>Romeo, save me<BR>They try to tell me how I feel<BR>This love is difficult, but it's real<BR>Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess<BR>It's a love story<BR>Baby, just say yes</P>
<P align=center>Oh oh</P>
<P align=center>I got tired of waiting<BR>Wondering if you were ever coming around<BR>My faith in you is fading<BR>When I met you on the outskirts of town<BR>And I said</P>
<P align=center>Romeo, save me<BR>I've been feeling so alone<BR>I keep waiting for you, but you never come<BR>Is this in my head<BR>I don't know what to think<BR>He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring<BR>And said</P>
<P align=center>Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone<BR>I love you and that's all I really know<BR>I talked to your dad<BR>Go pick out a white dress<BR>It's a love story<BR>Baby, just say yes</P>
<P align=center>Oh oh oh<BR>Oh oh oh oh</P>
<P align=center>'Cause we were both young when I first saw you</P>
<P align=center>歌手简介: </P>
<P align=center>2006年冬天,15岁的乡村女歌手Taylor Swift推出他的首支单曲,以当红乡村巨星Tim McGraw的名字作标题,引起广大歌迷的注意,也打进了乡村排行榜前十。另人惊奇的是,Taylor Swift的首张同名专辑里面的所有歌曲都是她亲自参与谱写的。 </P>
<P align=center>现年十六岁的Taylor Swift来自宝洲,由于外婆曾经是个专业的歌剧演员,她从小便爱上了音乐,尤其对乡村音乐情有独钟,年方十岁就开始在家乡一带到处表演。十二岁那年,她开始苦练吉他,每天至少四个小时,经常弹到手指破皮流血。同时开始尝试作曲,决心进入歌坛。</P>
<P align=center>Taylor Swift的歌喉甚至还带有些许小女孩的甜美,但她以相当成熟的创作技巧弥补了一切,风格有些类似早期的Shery Crow,她在创作方面的表现相当超龄,生动的描绘着青春期的喜怒哀乐。</P>
<P align=center>11月11日,taylor终于发行了她的新专辑,听了两天后,不经再次为这个蛮特别的“乡村”小女孩儿而痴迷。 根据BILLBOARD官方人士称《FEARLESS》在11月11日开始正式出售的一周内就已经销售了差不多600,000张,惊人的销售速度已经远远超过她的上张同名专辑《TAYLOR SWIFT》(这张专辑目前已在BILLBOARD榜单上停留了100多周了,同时已是3白金唱片).这一历史性的销售纪录也足以说明TAYLOR SWIFT已经具备了引领美国乡村乐坛甚至整个美国乐坛的天后实力!</P>
<P align=center>《FEARLESS》延续了上张专辑清新自然的乡村音乐风格,不过加入了更多的摇滚元素.TAYLOY SWIFT甜美细腻的歌声也注定使这张专辑变得十分耐听!</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Love stroy (11.30)