LILY 发表于 2008-11-28 19:22

<P align=center>http://songtaste.roxcdn.com/songtaste/file1/11735358493.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Shine<BR>You, you're such a big star to me<BR>You're everything I wanna be<BR>But you're stuck in a hole and<BR>I want you to get out<BR>I don't know what there is to see<BR>But I know it's time for you to leave<BR>We're all just pushing along<BR>Trying to figure it out, out, out.</P>
<P align=center>Your anticipation pulls you down<BR>When you can have it all,<BR>you can have it all.</P>
<P align=center>So come on, so come on, get it on<BR>I don't know what you're waiting for<BR>Your turn is coming <BR>don't be late, hey hey<BR>So come on<BR>See the light on your face<BR>Let it shine<BR>Just let it shine<BR>Let it shine</P>
<P align=center>Stop being so hard on yourself<BR>It's not good for your health<BR>I know that you can change<BR>So clear your head and come round<BR>You only have to open your eyes<BR>You might just get a big surprise<BR>And it may feel good and<BR>you might want to smile,<BR>smile, smile.</P>
<P align=center>Oh don't you let your<BR>demons pull you down</P>
<P align=center>'Cause you can have it all,<BR>you can have it all.<BR>So come on, so come on, get it on<BR>I don't know what you're waiting for<BR>Your time is coming <BR>don't be late, hey hey<BR>So come on<BR>See the light on your face<BR>Let it shine<BR>Just let it shine<BR>Let it shine</P>
<P align=center>Hey let me know ya<BR>You're all that matters to me<BR>Hey let me show ya<BR>You're all that matters to me.<BR>(repeat)<BR>So come on, get it on<BR>I don't know what you're waiting for<BR>Your turn is coming <BR>don't be late, hey hey<BR>So come on, See the light on your face<BR>Let it shine<BR>Just let it shine<BR>Let it shine</P>
<P align=center>Hey let me know ya<BR>You're all that matters to me<BR>Hey let me show ya<BR>You're all that matters to me<BR>(repeat)</P>
<P align=center>Hey let me love you<BR>You're all that matters to me (shine shine shine shine shine socome on see the light on your face let it sine just let it shine shine)<BR>Hey so come on yeah<BR>Shine all your light over me.<BR>See the light on your face</P>
<P align=center>Let it shine<BR>Just let it shine<BR>Shine!</P>
<P align=center>为带动90年代英国男孩团旋风队伍,英国历史上最成功的男子演唱组合之一——TAKE THAT成立于1991年,5位成员包括RobbieWilliams、Gary Barlow、Mark Owen、Howard Donald 和JasonOrange,他们以邻家男孩的阳光形象,以时尚的Euro-dance为基调,配以优美的英式和声,以其独特魅力捕获了全球无数少女歌迷的心,红遍了地球的每一个角落。<BR>1992年,乐队发行首张专辑《Take That And Party》创造了8首进榜劲作,93年冠军专辑《EverythingChanges》中,有4首单曲空降英国金榜冠军宝座,1995年专辑《Nobody Else》陆续推出4首冠军单曲后,核心成员RobbieWilliams宣布单飞,1996年Take That的正式解散也成为英国乐坛继Beatles解散以来最令乐迷错愕的震撼头条。<BR>2006年11月,Take That带着10年来的首张全新专辑《Beautiful World》重新回归乐坛。 虽然如今的TakeThat已经变为一个四人团体(少了RobbieWilliams),但他们充满自信,新专辑的单曲《Patience》也已经空降UK榜,并获得了冠军。这足以证明,作为一支90年代的经典乐团,Take That在这个世纪仍有广阔的市场和号召力.</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Shine一起随节奏Shine吧--Take That(11.28)