LILY 发表于 2008-11-25 14:07

<P align=center>http://www.180qy.com/uploadpicvideo/uploadmusicvideos/20080821121818093.mp3</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;Wher I was young I'd listen to the radio<BR>&nbsp;Waiting for my favorite songs<BR>&nbsp;When they played I'd sing along<BR>&nbsp;It make me smile<BR>&nbsp;Those were such happy times and not so long ago<BR>&nbsp;How I wondered where they'd gone<BR>&nbsp;But they're back ahain just like a long lost friend<BR>&nbsp;All the songs I love so well<BR>&nbsp;Every shalalal every wo'wo still shines<BR>&nbsp;Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine<BR>&nbsp;When they get to the part<BR>&nbsp;Where he's breaking her heart<BR>&nbsp;It can really make me cry just like before<BR>&nbsp;It's yesterday once more<BR>&nbsp;(Shoobie do lang lang)<BR>&nbsp;Looking bak on how it was in years gone bu<BR>&nbsp;And the good times that had<BR>&nbsp;makes today seem rather sad<BR>&nbsp;So much has changed<BR>&nbsp;It was songs of love that I would sing to them<BR>&nbsp;And I'd memorise each word<BR>&nbsp;Those old melodies still sound so good to me<BR>&nbsp;As they melt the years away<BR>&nbsp;Every shalalal every wo'wo still shines<BR>&nbsp;Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine<BR>&nbsp;All my best memorise come back clearly to me<BR>&nbsp;Some can even make me cry just like before<BR>&nbsp;It'e yesterday once more<BR>&nbsp;(Shoobie do lang lang)<BR>&nbsp;Every shalalal every wo'wo still shines<BR>&nbsp;Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine<BR>&nbsp;Every shalalal every wo'wo still shines<BR>&nbsp;Every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine<BR>&nbsp;Over...</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:昨日重现YESTERDAY ONCE MORE 11.25