LILY 发表于 2008-11-24 14:29

<P align=center>《Friend Like That》</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --这样的朋友</P>
<P align=center>当一年走到12月份的时候</P>
<P align=center>节日多起来了,考试也多起来了</P>
<P align=center>节日,少不了朋友;</P>
<P align=center>而艰辛的复习路上更需要朋友的支持与陪伴,</P>
<P align=center>论坛里的朋友,冬季要暖暖的快乐~!</P>
<P align=center>http://bt0.lonelylive.cn/BzJVNAc1XDwHNlQzVGxXM1N6W1hWbFBuUzRVdgAoVXIEMQZ4VDAKM1I7Vm4Fe1dWAhQFegNiADQCLVUxU2IHeQczVWYHN1wzBzZUM1RpVzVTN1s8VjNQZFNgVWMANVU9BDUGY1RhCjFSZVY5BWtXMQJiBWEDMAAyAjZVM1NgBzI=.mp3</P>
<P align=center>中文名称:Hawk Nelson Is My Friend</P>
<P align=center>  发行时间:2008年04月01日</P>
<P align=center>  专辑歌手:Hawk Nelson</P>
<P align=center>  地区:加拿大</P>
<P align=center>  语言:英语</P>
<P align=center>  专辑曲目:</P>
<P align=center>  01. You Have What I Need</P>
<P align=center>  02. Friend Like That </P>
<P align=center>  03. Turn It On </P>
<P align=center>  04. One Little Miracle </P>
<P align=center>  05. Let's Dance </P>
<P align=center>  06. Ancient History </P>
<P align=center>  07. Somebody Else </P>
<P align=center>  08. Arms Around Me </P>
<P align=center>  09. Just Like Me</P>
<P align=center>  10. Not The Same </P>
<P align=center>  11. Words We Speak </P>
<P align=center>  12. I Still Miss You </P>
<P align=center>《friend like that》</P>
<P align=center>My life is simple and<BR>I'm not a superman<BR>I never said that I was more than that<BR>I'm not a wanna be<BR>I'm who I want to be<BR>And I intend to be<BR>How you created me<BR>I…I need Somebody on the inside<BR>I…I want Somebody who can set me free<BR>I'm not The only one who feels like this<BR>I've got a few others around me<BR>Hey<BR>Hey let me hear you say<BR>Make some noise if you feel this way<BR>Hey if you've got a friend like that<BR>Hey lets scream and shout<BR>If you know what I'm talking about<BR>Anybody got a friend like that<BR>I once was little and<BR>I always had a plan<BR>You thought my friendliness<BR>Was just an act (hey)<BR>I'll be your friend indeed<BR>And you can count on me<BR>And I can guarantee<BR>Your friend I'll always be<BR>I…I need Somebody on the inside<BR>I…I want Somebody who can set me free<BR>I'm not The only one who feels like this<BR>I've got a few others around me<BR>Hey<BR>Hey let me hear you say<BR>Make some noise if you feel this way<BR>Hey if you've got a friend like that<BR>Hey lets scream and shout<BR>If you know what I'm talking about<BR>Anybody got a friend like that<BR>Does anyone out there feel alone<BR>Can anyone hear me (woh, woh)<BR>Down and out your heart is cold<BR>Its never easy (woh, woh)<BR>But if you believe that there is hope<BR>Then sing it with me<BR>Hey let me hear you say<BR>Make some noise if you feel this way<BR>Hey if you've got a friend like that<BR>Hey lets scream and shout<BR>If you know what I'm talking about<BR>Anybody got a friend like that<BR>Hey let me hear you say<BR>Make some noise if you feel this way<BR>Hey if you've got a friend like that<BR>Hey lets scream and shout<BR>If you know what I'm talking about<BR>Anybody got a friend like that<BR>I…I need Somebody on the inside<BR>I…I want Somebody who can set me free<BR>I'm not The only one who feels like this<BR>I've got a few others around me<BR>Hey…hey</P>
<P align=center>Hawk Nelson简介</P>
<P align=center>当Hawk Nelson在04年发行了乐队的第一张专辑Letter to the President之后便预示着他们会像Relient K和MxPx一样在punk-pop拥有属于自己的地位。</P>
<P align=center>  这支加拿大的Punk乐队Hawk Nelson2004年为NBC一部电视剧American Dream创作了一首“My Generation”从而为人们所认识,同年一首“Letter to the President”开始让他们有了自己的名声;而我认识他们,则是他们在05年一部家庭喜剧“Yours, Mine, and Ours”中的客串演出。在电影里,他们也演唱也自己的作品。Hawk Nelson从不掩饰他们是一支商业乐队,主音Jason说:“我们的音乐商业味很重,也很琅琅上口。人们都喜欢好的流行音乐,流行音乐跟电视节目是一种携手共进的关系。”</P>
<P align=center>  Hawk Nelson Is My Friend是Hawk Nelson发行的第三张专辑,不仅专辑名字很可爱,发行日期也很特别,正好是愚人节那天.... </P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:《Friend Like That》Hawk Nelson(11.24)