LILY 发表于 2008-11-24 14:22

<P align=center>连续听了3个小时最新发行的专辑</P>
<P align=center>终于在听到这个鼓点和声音的时候有了雀跃的欣喜</P>
<P align=center>嗯,需要这样的节奏来加速一下生活的脚步</P>
<P align=center>Are U Shake Now ?</P>
<P align=center>http://cdn1-87.projectplaylist.com/e1/static5/mp3_new/2547486.mp3</P>
<P align=center>These days you barely even say my name<BR>like You don't really feel the same<BR>I'm wondering whats to blame<BR>These nights I fall asleep wondering where you are<BR>It feels like we're falling apart<BR>And its only breaking my heart<BR>Cause if being with you means being alone<BR>And never knowing when you're coming home<BR>Then I guess Im better off on my own<BR>But I cant move on<BR>Cause that means forgetting, forgetting everything we've had<BR>Instead I keep running, keep running, I keep running back<BR>Cause I keep forgetting, forgetting you treat me so bad<BR>So I keep on coming, keep coming, I keep coming back<BR>(I keep coming back, I keep running back x 4)<BR>My friends say that I should leave you behind<BR>And stop wasting all my time<BR>They tell me that I'm out of my mind<BR>But I know that what we both share is real<BR>And I've been willing to deal<BR>With the way that you're making me feel<BR>Cause if being with you means being alone<BR>And never knowing when you're coming home<BR>Then I guess Im better off on my own<BR>But I cant move on<BR>Cause that means forgetting, forgetting everything we had<BR>Instead I keep running, keep running, I keep running back<BR>Cause I keep forgetting, forgetting you treat me so bad<BR>So I keep on coming, keep coming, I keep coming back<BR>(I keep coming back, I keep running back x 4)<BR>Ma ma ma mama caught up<BR>We done all heard the same story<BR>Just different authors this book crazy<BR>Always a lady looking for love where there's a lame<BR>They might could be together<BR>They fight to be together<BR>Aight to be together<BR>Shorty yeah he cheated<BR>You say you don't need it<BR>Turn around and leave it<BR>Oh he back next week<BR>Fuss...Fight<BR>And then the whole thing repeat like nothing ever happened<BR>Dat was just rapping<BR>No publishing<BR>Shorty you knew that he don't got the same government<BR>Lil mama can't move on<BR>But it's her fault she struggling<BR>She can't...move...on<BR>Cause that means forgetting, forgetting everything we had<BR>But I cant move on<BR>Instead I keep running, keep running, I keep coming back<BR>(I keep coming back, I keep running back x 4)<BR>I keep coming back to you</P>
<P align=center>&nbsp;</P><BR>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:雀跃 ◇ Running Back ☆〓☆ Jessica Mauboy (11.23)