<P align=center>那里有最温柔可爱善解人意的咖啡馆主哦.</P>
<P align=center>今天推荐的这歌挺不错的哦,</P>
<P align=center>喜欢就支持吧,周末愉快</P>
<P align=center>初识这首歌早在第一季的《so you think you can dance》</P>
<P align=center>舞罢,</P>
<P align=center>忘记了那支舞,记住了这首歌。</P>
<P align=center>原来,</P>
<P align=center>看见的,熄灭了。</P>
<P align=center>消失的,记住了。<BR>http://cdn1-30.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/1557624.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Everything</P>
<P align=center>Find Me Here<BR>Speak To Me<BR>I want to feel you<BR>I need to hear you<BR>You are the light<BR>That's leading me<BR>To the place where I find peace again.<BR>You are the strength, that keeps me walking.<BR>You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.<BR>You are the light to my soul.<BR>You are my purpose...you're everything.<BR>How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?<BR>You calm the storms, and you give me rest.<BR>You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.<BR>You still my heart, and you take my breath away.<BR>Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?<BR>How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?<BR>And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?<BR>Cause you're all I want, You're all I need<BR>You're everything,everything<BR>You're all I want your all I need<BR>You're everything, everything.<BR>You're all I want you're all I need.<BR>You're everything, everything<BR>You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.<BR>And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this? <BR>How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?<BR>&lt;background&gt;How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?<BR>Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?</P>
<P align=center>相关介绍</P>
<P align=center>lifehouse:生命之屋<BR>  Lifehouse由主音、吉他手兼作曲人Jason Wade、贝斯手Sergio Andrade和鼓手Rick Woolstenhulme组成,但在舞台上他们却是4人组合,多了一位吉他手Stuart Mathis。灵魂人物Jason堪称天才,作曲有水准,嗓子也别具一格,他们的歌词相当有深度,善于描写关于生活的种种经历,很能引起听者共鸣。<BR>  Lifehouse成员的背景几乎如出一辙,青少年的回忆比较惨淡。主唱Jason Wade在青少年时期,是个不折不扣的流浪小孩。随父母东奔西走,辗转日本、泰国、香港、新加坡等亚洲国家和地区,之后又回到美国,父母离异后他随母亲搬到L.A(洛杉矶)生活。在L.A.的日子里,Jason遇到了Lifehouse现在的伙伴——Andrade和Woolstenhulme。96年三人组成了乐队Blyss,4年后改名为Lifehouse ,并获得Dreamworks的赏识。2000年,首张专辑No Name Face的出版使他们在乐坛占有一席之地,其中的单曲“Hanging By A Moment”还成为2001年全美点播率最高的歌曲。<BR>  有着如CREED/主义合唱团主唱SCOTT STAPP以及MATCHBOX 20/火柴盒20主唱ROB THOMAS粗犷迷人声线,揉合更具流畅音韵,凭借首张专辑,便在全球深具流行指标性的BILLBOARD音乐奖一举拿下“年度新人”、“年度最受欢迎单曲”、“年度最佳摇滚新人”等三项大奖,一鸣惊人之单曲“HANGING BY A MONENT”,是BILLBOARD自99年起开放电台播放单曲纳入排行统计以来,首支未作商业发行就夺得年终榜的歌曲!LIFEHOUSE就是将生活周遭的点点滴滴、对于情爱的深刻剖析、相当自然且有深度的引起听者共鸣。 <BR>  首度出碟就抱回Billboard音乐奖“年度新人”/“年度最受欢迎单曲”/“年度最佳摇滚新人”三项大奖.至今每张专辑皆缔造白金佳绩在POST.GRUNGE风潮中异军突起的成功队伍.</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:lifehouse《everything》11.22