LILY 发表于 2008-11-16 02:51

<P align=center>王若琳的声音已经不陌生了...</P>
<P align=center>总是给她的声音吸引住...</P>
<P align=center>很高兴和大家分享...</P>
<P align=center>有你的快乐....</P>
<P align=center>周末愉快哦...</P>
<P align=center>http://cdn1-25.projectplaylist.com/e1/static10/349/2001355.mp3</P>
<P align=center>i know that it might sound strange<BR>but you made my seasons start to change<BR>it happened so suddenly<BR>like heaven has waited up for me</P>
<P align=center>i've just been looking so long<BR>kept meeting my mr.wrong<BR>in every model and every size<BR>now my fantasy<BR>is staring at your eyes</P>
<P align=center>sometimes you think i'm beautiful<BR>but i don't know<BR>i'll keep it to myself<BR>you say it,it feels wonderful<BR>my smile can show<BR>i'm lost in paradise</P>
<P align=center>the letters you wrote to me<BR>showed me the sogns i've never seen<BR>i thought every man i'd want<BR>falls out of a dating magazine</P>
<P align=center>but i konw that with you<BR>that was so far from the truth<BR>on every page and evert line<BR>now you're my everything<BR>i guess you know how to read my mind</P>
<P align=center>sometimes you think i'm beautiful<BR>but i don't know<BR>i'll keep it to myself<BR>you say it,it feels wonderful<BR>my smile can show<BR>i'm lost in paradise</P>
<P align=center>i know<BR>i guess that it shows<BR>the message that flows to me<BR>makes it more worth than make believe</P>
<P align=center>迷失的天堂 </P>
<P align=center><BR>我知道这听起来有些怪 <BR>你竟然让我的时间发生改变 <BR>可这一切皆是意外 <BR>天堂仿佛是为我在等待 </P>
<P align=center>我不断寻找 <BR>遭遇的都是我的MR,WRONG <BR>他们形形色色,各不相同 <BR>而如今,我的爱情梦幻。, <BR>只停留在你的眼 </P>
<P align=center>有时 你说我很美 <BR>但我浑然不知 <BR>我要记住你的赞美 <BR>那种感觉很奇妙 <BR>我的笑容昭示 我已迷失在爱的天堂 </P>
<P align=center>你给我写的信 <BR>让我心雀跃 从没有过的感觉 <BR>我想曾经我想要的人 <BR>从此都将从我的约会名录上剔除 </P>
<P align=center>但我知道和你一起 <BR>每一页 每一句 <BR>都如梦如幻 <BR>你是我的所有 <BR>你能读懂我的心思 </P>
<P align=center>我知道 <BR>我猜想 一切都已表露无疑 <BR>你的话语深深留在我的脑海 <BR>让我对一切确信无疑</P>

八风不动 发表于 2009-1-18 17:27

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:Lost in paradise(11.15)