LULU 发表于 2008-11-11 16:14

<P align=center>http://www.michelberthoud.name/musique/cd%20musique/Robbie%20Williams.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Feel<BR>Come and hold my hand<BR>I wanna contact the living<BR>Not sure I understand<BR>This role I've been given<BR>I sit and talk to God<BR>And he just laughs at my plans<BR>My head speaks language<BR>I don't understand<BR>I just want to feel real love<BR>Feel the home that I live in<BR>'Cause I got too much life<BR>Running throughmy veins<BR>Going to waste<BR>I don't want to die<BR>But i amn't keen on living either<BR>Before I fall in love<BR>I'm preparing to leave her<BR>I scare myself to death<BR>That's why I keep on running<BR>Before I've arrived<BR>I can see myselfing<BR>I just want to feel real love<BR>Feel the home that I live in<BR>'Cause I got too much life<BR>Running throughmy veins<BR>Going to waste<BR>And I need to feel real love<BR>And a life ever after<BR>I cannot give it up<BR>I just want to feel real love<BR>Feel the home that I live in<BR>'Cause I got too much life<BR>Running throughmy veins<BR>Going to waste<BR>I just want to feel real love<BR>In a life ever after<BR>There 's ahole in my soul<BR>You can see it in my face<BR>It's a real big place<BR>Come and hold my hand<BR>I want to contact the living<BR>Not sure I understand<BR>This role I've been given<BR>Not sure I understand<BR>Not sure I understand<BR>Not sure I understand<BR>Not sure I understand</P>
<P align=center>简介</P>
<P align=center>英国流行乐坛素有“坏小子”之称的Robbie Williams1974年2月13日出生于英国的斯托克市。从小就喜爱表演和唱歌的他很早就表现出了与众不同的明星潜质。青少年时期就成为当时全世界最红的偶像团体Take That合唱团中最受欢迎的团员之一。</P>
<P align=center>1995年,Robbie离开Take That合唱团并推出一系列成功的专辑(如Life Thru A Lens、I've Been Expecting You、Sing When You're Winning、Escapology)和单曲,在最短的时间内由一个男孩偶像转型为实力派的流行摇滚歌手。单飞的成绩远远胜过Take That解散后的其他团员。</P>
<P align=center>34岁的他如今已经成为英国甚至欧洲最受欢迎的明星之一。他拥有14座全英音乐奖的奖杯,并且多次获得MTV欧洲音乐大奖最佳男歌手的殊荣。他有21首单曲进入全英Top10排行榜,创下了6张全英冠军专辑和全球3500万张专辑销量的好成绩。</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌: 《Feel》-对GOD说(11.11)