LULU 发表于 2008-11-10 17:44

<P align=center>这是永远的经典<BR>天使般的容颜<BR>天使般的嗓音<BR>唱着天使般的歌</P>
<P align=center>怀念卡朋特</P>
<P align=center>永远忘不了"Yesterday once more"</P>
<P align=center>http://blog.wayez.cn/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/Superstar.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Superstar </P>
<P align=center>Long ago, and, oh, so far away <BR>很久以前,那么遥远 <BR>I fell in love with you before the second show. <BR>在第二场演出前我爱上了你 <BR>Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear, <BR>你的吉他声,那么甜蜜清晰 <BR>but you're not really here. <BR>但如今你已不在 <BR>It's just the radio.<BR>只有收音机的回响 <BR>Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby?<BR>你可曾记得你说过爱我 <BR>You said you'd be coming back this way again baby. <BR>你说你会再回来 <BR>Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby.<BR>哦,亲爱的 <BR>I love you, I really do. <BR>我真的爱你 <BR>Loneliness is such a sad affair, <BR>孤独是一件伤感的事情 <BR>and I can hardly wait to be with you again. <BR>我迫不及待想再与你一起 <BR>What to say, to make you come again? <BR>要说什么你才会回来 <BR>Come back to me again,<BR>回到我的身边 <BR>and play your sad guitar. <BR>重弹那忧伤的吉他 <BR>Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby? <BR>你可曾记得你说过爱我 <BR>You said you'd be coming back this way again baby. <BR>你说你会再回来 <BR>Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby. <BR>哦,亲爱的 <BR>I love you, I really do. <BR>我真的爱你</P>
<P align=center>卡伦
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:怀念卡朋特 Superstar (11.10)