LULU 发表于 2008-11-7 16:53

<P align=center>http://bt9.lonelylive.cn/BzJVNAc1XDwHNlQzVG5XMFN6W1hWbFBuUzRVdgAoVXIEMQZ4VDAKM1I7Vm4Fe1dWAhQFegNvAGgCLVU0U2YHeQcxVTUHZFw1B2JUMVRvVz9TNVtoVjdQZFM3VWYAN1VgBDQGNlRgCmBSZlY2BT1XYwJnBWQDMgAyAjNVN1NtB24=.mp3</P>
<P align=center>歌手:pink 专辑:funhouse <BR>pink - so what</P>
<P align=center>nanananananana<BR>nananananana<BR>nanananananana<BR>nananananana<BR>i guess i just lost my husband<BR>i don't know where he went<BR>so i'm gonna drink my money<BR>i'm not gonna pay his rent (nope)<BR>i got a brand new attitude<BR>and i'm gonna wear it tonight<BR>i wanna get in trouble<BR>i wanna start a fight<BR>nanananananana<BR>i wanna start a fight<BR>nanananananana<BR>i wanna start a fight<BR>so so what<BR>i'm still a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't need you<BR>and guess what<BR>i'm havin' more fun<BR>and now that we're done<BR>i'm gonna show you <BR>tonight<BR>i'm alright<BR>i'm just fine<BR>and you're a tool, so<BR>so what<BR>i am a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't want you tonight<BR>(uh, check my flow)<BR>the waiter just took my table<BR>and gave it to jessica simp (shit)<BR>i guess i'll go sit with tomboy<BR>at least i'll know how to hit<BR>(what if their songs on the radio<BR>that somebody's gonna die)?<BR>i'm gonna get in trouble<BR>my ex'll start a fight<BR>nanananananana<BR>he's gonna start a fight<BR>nanananananana<BR>we're all gonna get in a fight<BR>so so what<BR>i'm still a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't need you<BR>and guess what<BR>i'm havin' more fun<BR>and now that we're done<BR>i'm gonna show you <BR>tonight<BR>i'm alright<BR>i'm just fine<BR>and you're a tool, so<BR>so what<BR>i am a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't want you tonight<BR>you weren't there<BR>you never were<BR>you weren't at all<BR>but that's not fair<BR>i gave you life<BR>i gave my all<BR>you weren't there<BR>you let me fall<BR>so so what<BR>i'm still a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't need you<BR>and guess what<BR>i'm havin' more fun<BR>and now that we're done (we're done)<BR>i'm gonna show you <BR>tonight<BR>i'm alright (i'm alright)<BR>i'm just fine (i'm just fine)<BR>and you're a tool, so (so)<BR>so what<BR>i am a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't want you tonight<BR>(i don't want you tonight)<BR>no no, no no<BR>i don't want you tonight<BR>you weren't there (i'm gonna show you)<BR>i'm gonna show you<BR>tonight<BR>i'm alright<BR>i'm just fine<BR>and you're a tool, so<BR>so what<BR>i am a rock star<BR>i got my rock moves<BR>and i don't want you tonight<BR>badadadadada</P>
<P align=center>美国著名流行摇滚女歌手Pink的最新专辑《Funhouse》目前已经完成了最后的制作工作,将于今年10月28日通过LaFace/Zomba厂牌正式发行。《Funhouse》中的首支上市单曲《So What》在上周19万7千张的下载销量之后凭借单曲下载增量冠军的身份从上周第三攀升到了本周Billboard亚军位置,向榜首发起了强有力的冲击。</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:So What 如此摇滚~ (11.7)