LILY 发表于 2008-11-6 18:16

<P align=center>http://www.cyberhedz.net/music/Blue%20-%20You%20Make%20Me%20Wanna.mp3</P>
<P align=center>Blue - U Make Me Wanna </P>
<P align=center>To start it off I know you know me <BR>To come to think of it, it was only last week. <BR>That I had a dream about us, oh. <BR>That's why I am here, I'm writing this song. <BR>To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along, <BR>Someway let me know, you want me girl. </P>
<P align=center>Everytime you see me what do you see? <BR>I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen. <BR>Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need. <BR>Baby that's why: </P>
<P align=center>You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night. <BR>You make me wanna hold you till the morning light. <BR>You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. <BR>You make me wanna surrender my soul. <BR>I know this is a feeling that I just can't fight. <BR>You're the first and last thing on my mind. <BR>You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall. <BR>You make me wanna surrender my soul. </P>
<P align=center>Well I know that these feelings won't end no, no. <BR>They'll just get stronger if I see you again. <BR>Baby I'm tired of being friends. <BR>I wanna know if you feel the same <BR>And could you tell me do you feel my pain? <BR>Don't leave me in doubt. </P>
<P align=center>Everytime you see me what do you see? <BR>I feel like I'm a poor man and you're the queen. <BR>Oh baby, you're the only thing that I really need. <BR>And baby that's why: </P>
<P align=center>I'll take you home real quick <BR>And sit you down on the couch <BR>Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out. <BR>Baby we can make sweet love. <BR>Then we'll take it nice and slow. <BR>I'm gonna touch you like you've never know before <BR>We're gonna make love all night.</P>
<P align=center>Blue的首张专辑《All Rise》以一种复古的R&amp;B音乐为灵魂,显示了不同于其他偶像团体音乐的风格。随着首张专辑的成功,Blue再次出发,发行了他们的第二张专辑《One Love》,仍旧以R&amp;B曲风为主,再度展现了他们超龄的声音演出。从饶富都会节奏感的“One Love“、“She Told Me“,让人狂放摇摆的“Riders“、“Right Here Waiting“,到舒缓轻柔的“Don\\\'t Treat Me Like A Fool“,每首歌都让人对Blue的超实力歌艺耳目一新。 <BR>2001年初,一支饶富都会节奏感的“All Rise”抢滩Top 4并高居电台点播Top 10五周,从各地传来的捷报未曾停歇:马来西亚4周冠军、德国季军、澳洲匈牙利第4名,更是台湾新偶像剧《阳光果冻》的主题曲“All I”本尊曲!第2单曲“Too Close”乘胜攻下金榜NO.1,接续推出的节奏蓝调情抒曲“If You Come Back”更是空降单曲冠军宝座。在3支畅销单曲累积销售破60万张(其中2支是冠军单曲)背书下,专辑于年底发行了。 发迹于英国伦敦、由黎Lee Ryan(18岁)、安东尼Antony Costa(20岁)、唐肯Duncan James(22岁)和赛门Simon Webbe(22岁)组成的BLUE,以绝佳默契和演唱实力受到EMI-Virgin集团赏识,并由当初成功打造坏小子罗比
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:点燃海 - U Make Me Wanna - 你让我想要... (11.6)