LULU 发表于 2008-11-5 16:50

<P align=center>http://b2.5474.com/song/35/11450/14.Wma</P>
<P align=center>You held my hand and then you slipped away<BR>瞬间感觉不到你手臂的温度(你握着我的手又突然松开) <BR>And I may never see your face again <BR>也许是必须面对的别离(我可能再也见不到你的脸 <BR>So tell me how do to fill the emptiness inside <BR>请教我如何粉饰单调心(告诉我怎样充实内心的空虚) <BR>Without love, what is life? <BR>没有爱的抚慰,生命一无所有(没有了爱,生活是什么?) <BR>And anyone who knew us both can see <BR>每一个了解我们的人都知道 <BR>We always were the better part of me <BR>二种生活会凝华为一段幸福(我们一直都是最合适的) <BR>I never wanted to be this free <BR>我对自由的狂热也无法制止我(我根本不想要这样的自由 ) <BR>All this pain, does it go away? <BR>隐藏着痛苦的迷雾何时散去?(这所有的痛苦,会消失吗? ) <BR>Then every time I turn around <BR>安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 ) <BR>And you’re nowhere to be found <BR>窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你) <BR>I know I got a long, long way to go <BR>我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走) <BR>Before I can say goodbye to you <BR>于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前) <BR>Oh, I got a long, long way to go <BR>噢,还有很长的路要走 <BR>Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew <BR>在能向往昔告别以前 <BR>To you , to you... <BR>对你说… </P>
<P align=center>From memory, there is no hiding place <BR>翻开尘封的记忆,思维无法伫足(记忆中,我无处可躲) <BR>Turn on the tv and I see you there <BR>银幕上舞动着你的身影(打开电视也看到你) <BR>In every crowd there’s always someone with your face <BR>街市中嗅到你的幽香(人群中总有人和你相象) <BR>Everywhere, trying not to care <BR>忧愁时尝试淡忘(每次都试着不去在意 ) <BR>Then every time I turn around <BR>安静的凝视(每当我环顾四周 ) <BR>And you’re nowhere to be found <BR>窥不到轻盈的你(却怎么也找不到你) <BR>I know I got a long, long way to go <BR>我明白这征程永无止尽(我知道,我还有很长的路要走 <BR>Before I can say goodbye to you <BR>于感受你的温柔之前(在能够向你告别以前) <BR>Oh, I got a long, long way to go <BR>噢,还有很长的路要走 <BR>Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew <BR>在能向往昔告别以前 </P>
<P align=center>To you,I wish you everythin’ <BR>虔诚的为你祈祷(对于你,我祝福你的一切) <BR>And all the best that life can bring <BR>上帝和撒旦都会为你俯首(但愿生活把一切最好的都给你) <BR>I only hope you think of me sometimes,oh <BR>仅仅乞求在某时你对我的思念(我只是希望你有时会想想我) <BR>And even through I feel the pain <BR>即使泪水阻隔了视线(尽管现在我感到伤痛) <BR>I know that I will love again <BR>我也不会放弃对你的深情(但我知道我会重新踏上爱的旅程 ) <BR>The time will come ,oh, and I’ll move on <BR>不管这种希望多吗渺茫,我更会拼尽全力(这一刻将来到,而我也将继续前行 )</P>
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 每日一歌:漫漫长路long long way to go (11.5)